Michael B Jordan Black Panther/Creed workout

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Quick glance at routine. Didn't read article.

The categorization makes zero sense. There's no "back" in the "Chest, Back, and arms" day. :heh:

His routine is a type of "Push, Pull, Legs" plan with deadlifts on Leg day. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume Day 4 is really the start of another cycle and is the 2nd session "Day 1."

In reality, though, these lists are always complete lies. Celebrity trainers aren't giving away their routine for free. Not to mention the PEDs said celebrity may be on :mjpls::heh:

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Dude is/was on drugs. He's not super swole, but he aint getting that size using that weak ass routine.

Squidward24

Banned
Daps
Dude is/was on drugs. He's not super swole, but he aint getting that size using that weak ass routine.
his physique is 100% attainable btw but you are 100% right dude definitely raided up which imo is nothing wrong since you're a movie actor. I mean I would get on steroids asap if I was getting paid millions to play a part.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
No barbell bench press... I keep telling brehs that dumbbell press is the goat for “aesthetics” and physique.

Only OGs and suckas do barbell benchs. Dumb bell bench press gives you more ROM (range of motion) thus making it more effective. Unless u are trying to hit a PR in bench press, barbell presses are kind of wack :ld: