Michael Jai White explains the absurdity Of Conor vs. Floyd

nasty

Stunts, Blunts and HipHop
Supporter
Daps
Maybe because some of us actually have done both?

Yeah so have I. I've trained in karate when I was a kid up until like 12. Then I boxed until 20. Then starting doing Muay Thai at 20 up until now. Started Jiu Jitsu when I was 25 until now. I am 30 now. I wrestled in high school and have some Judo experience as well. I'm a purple belt in Jiu Jitsu and have trained with some of the best in each respective martial art. I'm pretty sure I know a little bit about this stuff more than most.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Oh, and to compete against all the criticism, Conor released a video...

Of him hitting playing cards to show off his "reflexes", boxing offense, and punching speed :francis:

YouTube comments are hilarious. People saying "McGregor is purposely looking bad as psychological warfare on Floyd" and "Conor will land because he has such great footwork".

:mjlol:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Floyds stance is completely made for leg kicks to land. It's a different sport, once again people talking about fighting like they know what they talking about.
Michael Jai White knows what he's talking about...

That brotha is a black belt in 8 different styles and he's been training since the age of 7...

Hes forgotten more about the fight game than you'll ever know...

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
Talk about kicking for a boxing match brehs

Floyd likely won't KO Conor but he will TKO him it will be an accumulation of fatigue and getting picked apart.

I've also put money on McGregor losing by DQ from doing some dumb shyt after Floyd overwhelms him...kicking elbow head butt etc