Mikey Garcia Calls out Cotto?

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Garcia is not jumping up two weight classes without putting on too much bloat. The man looked physically terrible moving from 135 to 140, can you imagine him at 154? I love his skill set, but I don't like how fighters be looking coming out of the RGB Academy, and this is especially true for Mikey, a fighter I don't believe is fully invested in boxing.

Interesting fight. Both fighters are tiny at 154, and possess similar dimensions. Garcia gains an edge for challenging Cotto at the end of his career, and I can definitely see Mikey upsetting Cotto's timing throughout the fight. However, after seeing how quickly Broner started walking Garcia down and bullying him, I'm not entirely convinced that Garcia is meant to withstand any pressure from fighters that are as skilled and big as Cotto.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Mikey wants to cash out quick. That Conor McGregor fight must have him feeling some type of way.
His dad Big G already said Mikey has no reason ever trying to compete at 147 because he is too small.
The Broner fight showed, to me, he isn't exactly built for 140 either.

I think its funny though, he was talking a lot of shyt about Crawford before the ESPN fight, now he is ignoring Crawford who is at 140 and talking about Cotto. SMH