Millennials, What's wrong with this generation?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
CapitalforCapital said:
LIKE MOST PEOPLE IN GENERAL LOL THIS IS A HUMAN ISSUE. HOWEVER THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH MOST PEOPLES LIVES.

Wrong. Millennials, in particular, believe there are no 'objective' standards for any of these.

They are ALL subjective.

If human value, morals and purpose are ALL subjective, then they are ultimately meaningless and unnecessary.​

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
who thrived?
Gen X?

when the mortgage rates were crazy in the 80's and 90's (reached 17% in the early 80's!!)
Coming out of another depression in the 80's had another one in the 90's and got hammered hard AGAIN in 2008?

Tuition was increasing crazily in the 80's and 90's

that generation was encouraged, if not forced by most to be out of the house at 18,19, 20
So your arguing that life was harder and opportunities more scarce in the 80s and 90s (during the Internet boom) than they are after 2008?

Do you think millennials could have done anything about the crash in 2008? Do you really think millennials are the cause of the economic problems we face?

Do you really think something is just wrong with millennials, and not the situation the previous generations left them in?

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So your arguing that life was harder and opportunities more scarce in the 80s and 90s (during the Internet boom) than they are after 2008?

Do you think millennials could have done anything about the crash in 2008? Do you really think millennials are the cause of the economic problems we face?

Do you really think something is just wrong with millennials, and not the situation the previous generations left them in?
:mindblown:

It's almost like you just decided to ignore everything I've posted in here and decided to cherry pick this for some reason.

Maybe your millennial attention span being displayed here is exactly what ppl are complaining about

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

It's almost like you just decided to ignore everything I've posted in here and decided to cherry pick this for some reason.

Maybe your millennial attention span being displayed here is exactly what ppl are complaining about

You come across as week minded seeking validation from other people

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

I'm replying directly to your post towards me, I don't care about the other shyt you posted.

What exactly is the purpose of this thread? What are u out trying to argue?

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm replying directly to your post towards me, I don't care about the other shyt you posted.

What exactly is the purpose of this thread? What are u out trying to argue?
See you took this thread as an attack on millennials. It's not. However they are the future so it's either we address the situation or we don't.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Feels like pretty standard cycle of societies. "The Greatest Generation" of a given society lead difficult lives and, through the qualities which that society learns to internalize as uniquely theirs, achieves success and makes life better/easier/etc. for future generations. From that point forward, each successive generation incrementally takes for granted those qualities that made "The Greatest Generation" great, and that society begins it's decline.
/Thread