Milo’s Berkeley ‘Free Speech Week’ Has Completely Fallen Apart and He’s Refusing to Admit It

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
Do yourselves a favor and listen to the "Reveal" podcast that was just released "Street Fight", Al talks to folks on both side of the protests/marches, including the guy he saved from getting beaten badly at Berkeley. Interesting listen, I learned a few things.
@NY's #1 Draft Pick you always looking for a good pod, check it out if you haven't
so what did you get out of it...

what i got out of it is that there are two major sides involved in most of these protests (and i can't stand either side).....
the side that yearns to insult others....
the side that yearns to be insulted by others....
and when both of these sides intersect, a fight always breaks out...
i think that is primarily what both sides want is a fight....

it was telling that the reporter that saved the guy from getting beaten didn't change a single mind... all sides still retreated back to their same corners....

reveal street fight podcast: Street fight: A new wave of political violence

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
so what did you get out of it...

what i got out of it is that there are two major sides involved in most of these protests (and i can't stand either side).....
the side that yearns to insult others....
the side that yearns to be insulted by others....
and when both of these sides intersect, a fight always breaks out...
i think that is primarily what both sides want is a fight....

it was telling that the reporter that saved the guy from getting beaten didn't change a single mind... all sides still retreated back to their same corners....

reveal street fight podcast: Street fight: A new wave of political violence
I didn't know anything about the guy that started patriots prayer, and thought it was funny that he had nothing when the reporter called him out on the black people pay less for college shyt.
I thought the antifa guy they interviewed was a fukking idiot, he was just repeating some bullshyt he read or heard in songs.
The guy that the reporter saved from getting beaten sounded like a real fukking coward.
It was interesting to me listening to them talk about there "justifications" and reveals to me that if these stupid fukking idiot morons like the patriot prayer jerkoff can creep his name/groups name into the national debate, being as poorly informed and researched as he is, that America is doing worse than I thought, because people like this don't deserve the attention.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
I didn't know anything about the guy that started patriots prayer, and thought it was funny that he had nothing when the reporter called him out on the black people pay less for college shyt.
I thought the antifa guy they interviewed was a fukking idiot, he was just repeating some bullshyt he read or heard in songs.
The guy that the reporter saved from getting beaten sounded like a real fukking coward.
It was interesting to me listening to them talk about there "justifications" and reveals to me that if these stupid fukking idiot morons like the patriot prayer jerkoff can creep his name/groups name into the national debate, being as poorly informed and researched as he is, that America is doing worse than I thought, because people like this don't deserve the attention.
i agree with most of your assessment.... that's why i wish more people would just ignore these fools... they are just looking to start a fight and far too many people are obliging them......