Model Sundy Carter puts pic up of 16 yr old daughter sucking ****

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
aint you the fakkit nikka making threads about how much fun you have at gay clubs? a nail salon should be right up your alley, lips glossed up like you been tonguekissing porkchops all day you bytchmade half-a-faq loser

this the definition of you mad, but help me out here....whats the difference between being around the coli, and being at a gay club? Niqqas like you in this thread, twirling your fingers and gossiping like hoes, is the same sort of gay behavior I observed at the club that ONE NIGHT (that niqqas like you are conveniently stuck on and cant stop talking about and fantasizing over interestingly enough)

I know you're prolly not bright, so let me spell it out for you --- being around something is far different than participating in it. I can be at a gay club, and still be a man that defines my own behavior and actions. Others dont define it for me --- just like I can be in a sissy ass thread like this, and still maintain my own dignity, and not follow the limp wristed behavior u guys are engaging in.

And thats not to mention that you are awfully observant of my features, even going so far as to give me a backhanded compliment that would suggest you may have some sort of interest in me, personally. I have no clue who the fck you are, but you sure know a lot about me. :mjpls: Look at you --- all excited and emotional. Feminine doggy --- you telling on yourself.

Daps
Reppin
me
hold up. this the chick from the state property movie?

is this the same chick that was married to rasheed wallace's homie? then when rasheed move her & her husband to cali, she became a jumpoff?

or is that somebody else?

i don't know, but damn i wish i woulda hit

Cali nikkas won :myman:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Yes thats her :pachaha:

"ole ladies, babies mommas, new fiances, wives savage life who im gonna fukk next?" :lolbron:

lol. just googled her.

apparently, she appeared on basketball wives LA, and rolls with doug christie's wife. now i have to check out the LA show. i usually only mess with the other one.

is this her in this pic?:drool:
http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/bbwlas-sundy-carter-exposed-snitch-home-wrecker/

i don't know, but damn i wish i woulda hit

Cali nikkas won :myman:

nah. more like "athletes & industry niccas won".

i bet rasheed be lookin at his homeboy like "i told you so".

thats prolly his homie's daughter on the instagram too.:sad:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
aint you the fakkit nikka making threads about how much fun you have at gay clubs? a nail salon should be right up your alley, lips glossed up like you been tonguekissing porkchops all day you bytchmade half-a-faq loser

:whew: Well damn

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You can tell she a dummy just by the way she talks. Seriously

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
48190_tommysignal1.jpg