More Americans are retiring outside of the USA

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Healthcare is a big deal. If you'rer wealthy you can afford the quick turn around on flights if you are somewhere relatively close. That said, most of the people I know who retire abroad are snow birds and come back to the states during the warm months.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Yeah, that's a big deal. Whenever my pops gets sick in Africa I'm like :damn: come back.
Pops was trying to get their emergency response up to snuff. I can't remember what kind of equipment he was shipping out but it was insanely basic shyt. shyt that would make you go :merchant: if paramedics showed up without it.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I feel like the appeal of it is to get to experience something else in the later years of your life, while during your working years you have to live a certain place (here) for work.

I feel like if I lived abroad for retirement, I would feel young again, experiencing things for the first time and stuff.

The rise of the internet means you're no longer disconnected if you do move abroad.
right I be thinking about doing that shyt now.

Would be dope live on a modest salary of like 60k overseas somewhere cheap.....

ski

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The irony of people trashing foreigners trying to settle here but same people want to go live in their countries (like Mexico) because the dollar goes farther. :/