MOST USELESS Martial Arts & Fighting Styles

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I will say if a fighter has trained an art like Karate since they were young, then that def could be an advantage (Iceman, GSP, etc).

However, boxing and thai boxing have an easier entry point if the participant trains regularly and has a bit of mental toughness.

Karate methods aren't universal whereas most styles of boxing are, hence the effectiveness.

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
ive never been a fan of krav maga as a martial art even though i understand the "real world" aspect...theres a shytload of those schools in metrowest boston..shyt looks super sloppy to me
Krav maga works its just hard to ,snap someone's arm in 5 places and break they kneecap with a front kick" if u just chilling with casual clothes on come out a bar or club and get suckerpunched in the face. Bjj is great for a head up fight but I don't think too many ppl in groups are going to let u put they homeboy in a fukking kimura matter fact soon as you get a dominant position its more likely you'll get kicked in the back of ya head or worse

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
for people saying krav, its the watered down bs that gives it its bad name more often than others because so many fake gyms post up teaching it. i was taught by an instructor that learned overseas and it builds mental toughness more than anything you take a man's will to fight you win the fight i was a brawler then took krav then lastly added muay, there's a diff muay thai is the sport version, look up muay boran and then you'll see the truth.
you have to have that no fukks given attitude
i've went to some silat siminars and also systema

but hands down the worst is dim mak