Muslim Actor Who Accused Disney of Islamophobia Is a Racist Himself

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
The ads on that site, and many other mobile sites, are getting to be fukking ridiculous.

• Covers up the content with big ass images/video
  • Slows down the page loading
  • Consumes data
  • Little ass "x" boxes that make you accidentally click on the ad...which opens up in another tab...disrupting the reading process

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
So I think that's a yes

Interesectionalism is c00ning by definition because it requires you to downplay anti black racism from non white people and LGBT
You seem to have little understanding of either term, but since you've made the claim I expect you to back it up.

I'll create the thread.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So I think that's a yes

Interesectionalism is c00ning by definition because it requires you to downplay anti black racism from non white people and LGBT
I'm pretty sure that term means double whammy discrimination for example a black woman faces both racism for being black and sexism for being a woman and the two can combine to make a greater problem for her

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I'm pretty sure that term means double whammy discrimination for example a black woman faces both racism for being black and sexism for being a woman and the two can combine to make a greater problem for her

That is semantics, in the end you are equating the suffering of black people with sexism, homophobia and issues of non white immigrants

I assert it's problematic to do that being that the main threat to black person is white supremacy and white supremacy infests feminism, LGBT and immigrant communities

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
That is semantics, in the end you are equating the suffering of black people with sexism, homophobia and issues of non white immigrants
Personally I feel like discrimination is discrimination. The logic behind it all is the same after all. Hating or disliking, or disrespecting someone because they're different than you. All of it is wrong and when you start ranking discrimination in some sort of hierarchy it is problematic. It's all bad and should all be treated as if it's so.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
Screen-Shot-2017-03-29-at-1.06.12-PM.png

:scust: Typical social justice warrior hypocrisy mixed in with that Arab supremacy called Islam

Last edited: