my boy exposed the c00n floor manager at the gym.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
can i get some cliff notes @ModernFonzie whats going on breh ?

How you on the other side of the world being a chatty patty
ynao8rF.png

Dont you have a job to go to tomorrow morning
ynao8rF.png

Daps
what is a chatty patty :lupe:

can i get some cliff notes on what this thread is about :lupe:

A chatty patty is what youre being right now
ynao8rF.png

We dont do that in Harlem. You need to stop worrying about that, and find a way to get yourself up out that job.

Lemme ask you a question, how does your wife feel when your boss is in the room
ynao8rF.png

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
can i get some cliff notes @ModernFonzie whats going on breh ?
I posted an OP about how my boy took a phone that belongs to a guy at my gym. He's an a$$hole WHOS been over the top with us for a while (so I thought) so I got some screens of him fukking a huge white woman and I posted some text messages of him asking me for the videos back. But I didn't have the videos, just the screens. Earlier in the thread someone said they saw the vid on the Net. So I asked them to find it so I could see it. Somebody found the vid, after I requested it to be found. Then that somehow automatically meant I was lying. I told the guy that the video was online. He then threatened me with charges. Because a couple of years ago his harddrive got stolen and he was afraid I was going to air him out irl. He knew about the profile already though. Then, @midwesthiphop posted the username and while he's threatening me with charges I wanted it taken down because Google records everything and it was going to come back to me. Somehow nikkas assumed it was me even though I've posted my picture here before. Then he wanted to meet up to talk. So we met him in Downtown BK and it turns out he's insecure and depressed and didn't want me to tell anyone and cried and begged me not to but no one had any attention of doing anything with the videos. I didnt know he had his shyt stolen before. Nor did I know there was a profile with all of his videos on it, and he can't get the videos off because whoever did them scattered them across the net. The only upside is that no one irl knows about it. So he was fearing for the worst. I can't understand why i would request a video to be found if I was lying, or if it was me, or if I didn't want th video to be found. I don't get it. I told him we wouldn't say anything and we would change gyms, then he said he was never going to press charges he just wanted the videos deleted

Last edited:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
what is a chatty patty :lupe:

can i get some cliff notes on what this thread is about :lupe:

how do you call yourself a man when you call another man boss :chattypaddy:

calling someone boss is like calling another man daddy :chattypaddy:

real men dont do that :chattypaddy:

Status
Not open for further replies.