My recent encounters with MLM pyramid scams: WAKEUPNOW, VISALUS, 5LINX and LIMU

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I've been clowning these pyramid schemes for years. And 2 of my closest homeboys are caught up in this BS. We're all ITs in the DMV making good money, with TS clearances and all. One of my boys, i could see, but this other cat I felt is smart like me. SMH. These fools called me on a Saturday night from a live conference call. :smh: They had their platinum sponsor leader or whatever talking his azz off. I couldn't get a word in. All he was saying is "wouldnt u like to only work when you want to" and other magical dreamy shyt. I just hung up. Next day they my boys asked me to join, i was like, I'm not good a selling shyt. I barely hear from these dudes now. These MLMs teach their people to stay away from people who aren't about this fantasy dream bs. This sh"t is crazy, I'm loosing good friend to this shyt.

:why:

Now I was back in Louisiana for Mardi Gras getting my hair twist by my ex. I teach this girl so much about life, men, how religion is bs, bcuz i have a lot of love for her and want her to be happy and successful and she has soaked it all up. She's a different person. So she starts telling me about these body wraps, red flags go up. But she's actually pushing a real product. She's cute and in shape so she might sell some and I haven't hard of this shyt. So I didnt go in on her yet.

A few week before i was in Louisiana. My cousin's cousin called me saying she was having a party at my aunt house with a lot of girls, come thru. I get there and I saw a group of old broke black people in the living room, 2 older washed up CAC woman with a powerpoint presentation selling dreams. This is 10pm in the hood hood in Louisiana. Anytime CACs are in the hood that late theyre robbing or get robbed. It was some VIMA or something. I was talking so much shyt, ol girl got mad at me, but couldn't kick me out of my aunts house. She didn't want me to get no snacks. I was saving my people. Their startup fees were 500$ and 1000$.

I clown these shyts so much, at work people actually think I'm a real MLM advisor. I try to get folks to sign up and shyt. Tell them we have some heavywieghts coming into town this week. We're meeting at the Motel 6. :lol: Just clowning
:pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
mSnNXFj.gif

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
The worst cats are the ones who do that bullshyt and quickly see how bad the business model is flawed (once they see how hard it is to sell whatever bullshyt they promoting) yet still go hard at it while trying to get you to join so you can fail alongside them.

I mean it's one thing to sign up and realize you took an L afterwards and quit, but you on some other shyt if you stubborn as fukk and keep going at it. nikkas be acting like they business guru's because of this shyt. Trying to talk down on dudes who aren't willing to participate.

The fukked up thing is you can never convince them type of dudes to go hard at regular side hustles/ or low tech businesses. It's like they can't grasp something simpler than a MLM/pyramid scheme. shyt, the nikka selling bootleg movies in front of the check cashing store making more money than them MLM nikkas.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I've been seeing a lot of people falling victim to the WakeUpNow MLM shyt, and the fukked up part is that I see how far their minds are gone and if I make them aware of it, that'll be the end of our friendships so I just fall back.

:wow:

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
herbalife & amway been festering out here in central florida for years. Matter fact the orlando magic play their home games here:

AmwayCenter.jpg

Theres a cat I went to highschool with whos known as Albert, cause all he use to wear was
213079097_tp.jpg
541f15886e311ac428eb7a9892590183.jpg
, and the like. Had a meeting with him last week about "making some money", and turns out he's pushing wake up now. Bumped into him at the florida mall two days ago & he going to tell me he had just dropped 4 stacks. :comeon:

I wanted to believe him but he aint have no bags on him :stopitslime: Then as we goin our separate ways he tells me "don't forget about what we talked about last week". :childplease:

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I got a former co-worker been inviting me to some meetings at her house lately talking bout she knows I'm bout my money and like making money. As if I'm gonna join some pyramid scheme cuz her ass involved in it. If I wanted to sell shyt, I would be a salesman. Who knows what she selling but it sure as hell ain't anything I'm interested in.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I got a former co-worker been inviting me to some meetings at her house lately talking bout she knows I'm bout my money and like making money. As if I'm gonna join some pyramid scheme cuz her ass involved in it. If I wanted to sell shyt, I would be a salesman. Who knows what she selling but it sure as hell ain't anything I'm interested in.

she gone get you to her house one way or the other.

:usure:

just have your startup money ready