Nas,Jay,Big, and Ems first 3 albums are better than kendricks first 3-Joe Budden

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Black Community did not who is in this black community you speak of?

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick's are better than Eminem's and Jay's imo.

It's weird to consider LAD as 2 albums to me. So never mind. As far as Nas, it's close since IWW and Illmatic are better than 1st two Kendricks but "I am" is worse than any of them.

Murkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Tha Grizzle State
Finally i can agree with a post you make. Nice to see Kendrick getting due respect. He's on a legendary run and he is getting disrespected too much just cause his peers are not stepping up to the table
:salute:
I try, breh I am surprised how the Booth never researches shyt in Rap. They just go by memes, negativity and media stories. Like there's a reason all those rappers I named together he thought were biting each other, did tons of interviews when they all blew up.
When you become Mainstream as an emcee, you want to do away with any misconceptions fake ass, shrine-building Golem-acting Rap fakkits are gonna immediately think of you with.

If you listen to those interviews, find out who they grew up listening to as fans before being rappers. Knowing their cultural background, what they did for hobbies all of a sudden shyt that had you going:troll: becomes:ohhh:

Casuals and stans ruined a lot of Rap careers to be individual on their own. Who else making these outlandish comparisons, without studying anything about the rappers?
The rappers knew who they grew up on, surprisingly people like most of the Booth just choose to remain in the dark. Users in this thread mistaken rappers who didn't even live in the same REGIONS:mjlol:......:snoop:

nikkas for instance REALLY insinuating Kendrick and Em rap alike, but the next day they'll be dikkriding Kendrick in some over praising thread about fangirling shyt.

:dead::dead::dead:
Anyways, I'm outta this thread before the Booth Magic School Bus roster of users come out the woodwork and get their "Smart dumb nikka protocol" on here with limited Rap knowledge.

Last edited: