Nation with Crumbling Bridges and Roads Excited to Build Giant Wall

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The wall idea is moronic, but infrastructure has been ignored by all administrations since, like, Eisenhower.

You don't think we should continue to ignore it though do you?

I'm not sure if "ignored" is fair either. There's been a fair amount of war and economic turmoil between Eisenhower and now. In spite of that the America of Eisenhower would be unrecognizable by that generation to the America of today.

I also vividly remember Obama trying to get a jobs and infrastructure bill passed but was blocked repeatedly.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
While some think that America’s declining infrastructure is a national-security threat, Dorrinson strongly disagrees. "If immigrants somehow get over the wall, the condition of our bridges and roads will keep them from getting very far," he said.:dwillhuh:
:mjlol: I have to admit I chuckled.

Shogun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
You don't think we should continue to ignore it though do you?

I'm not sure if "ignored" is fair either. There's been a fair amount of war and economic turmoil between Eisenhower and now. In spite of that the America of Eisenhower would be unrecognizable by that generation to the America of today.

I also vividly remember Obama trying to get a jobs and infrastructure bill passed but was blocked repeatedly.
No, I dont.
I think a lot of people care more about using it for partisan points that they actually care about infrastructure....which is why nothing changes.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
We got different focuses breh. Maybe uall
Can start pushing for it tho somewhere other than the coli, where shyt
Never gets done

Do I look like I have millions of fukking dollars and built the railroad system to you?!?:stopitslime: Fact remains other countries kick america's ass in rail transportation because our military budget for bullshyt weapons, wars, and military bases are out of control...

Mythical Truth

not ironically
Supporter
Daps
What a pity we only have two neighbors. Imagine how excited we would be if America was as big as Russia.