National Science Foundation - Racial Orgasm Gap

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps

Orgasm gaps between heterosexual men and women, and for women across sexual orientations, are well-established in research. However, no large-scale assessments of orgasm frequency by race/ethnicity exist. Here, we analyzed 10 years of cross-sectional Singles in America survey data between 2011 and 2021 to investigate the orgasm gap at the intersection of gender and racial/ethnic identity (i.e. White, Black, Hispanic/Latino, and Asian) for heterosexual participants (N = 27,347). White and Hispanic/Latino men reported greater orgasm frequency than Black and Asian men. Hispanic/Latino women reported the greatest orgasm frequency, and Asian women reported the lowest, with White and Black women’s frequencies in between. The orgasm gap between men and women was largest for White (d = 0.89) and Asian (d = 0.86) groups, although Asian participants reported a lower orgasm frequency than White participants overall. The orgasm gap was smaller for Hispanic/Latino participants (d = 0.66), because Hispanic/Latino women reported a greater orgasm frequency than other racial/ethnic groups of women. The orgasm gap was smaller for Black participants (d = 0.61), because Black men reported a lower orgasm frequency than some other racial/ethnic groups of men. This descriptive study serves as an important starting point for future research on orgasm experiences across racial/ethnic groups.

Talk amongst yourselves.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
If a small group of black men are fukking a large percentage of the black women, then that could be the explanation for an overall low rate of orgasms. Not saying that is true, just a loose hypothesis. The low rate of orgasm amongst Asian women was the most baffling to me. White dudes be pursuing Asian women hard, and not just the pretty ones. Are they having sex in low numbers or having sex but rarely enjoying it?

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm:
The orgasm gap was smaller for Black participants (d = 0.61), because Black men reported a lower orgasm frequency than some other racial/ethnic groups of men.
Coli told me we are the most desired race of male on earth. Why are we bussing so few nuts (pause), only Asian men got us beat

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
they didn't include me in the data set:stopitslime:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
what i am supposed to make of this?

Black men reportedly orgasm less than whites and latinos. We aren't as sexually active as racial stereotypes say we are.

Black men and woman have comparatively (to each other) closer orgasm frequencies, than other M/W racial groups. Our orgasm rates are closer than other races because BM orgasm less than all but Asian men. Asian men orgasm the less regardless of sex. Again, this challenges our the stereotype that's been historically thrown at us.

That BM/BW comparison is stange becaus straight women in general have low orgasm rates, according the previous study was only based on sexual preference and gender.

nikkas ain't nuttin?:picard:

And Latinas giving it to everyone but we already knew that.

Daps
Black men reportedly orgasm less than whites and latinos. We aren't as sexually active as racial stereotypes say we are.

Black men and woman have comparatively (to each other) closer orgasm frequencies, than other M/W racial groups. Our orgasm rates are closer than other races because BM orgasm less than all but Asian men. Asian men orgasm the less regardless of sex. Again, this challenges our the stereotype that's been historically thrown at us.

That BM/BW comparison is stange becaus straight women in general have low orgasm rates, according the previous study was only based on sexual preference and gender.

nikkas ain't nuttin?:picard:

And Latinas giving it to everyone but we already knew that.
I took the results to mean:

Asian women have low rates because they're getting with men that either don't care about female orgasms OR the men don't know how manage some puzzy.

Black men/black women have less gender inequality so men and women are more "equal" in how they view sex.

Hispanics are more responsive during sex though it's anyone's guess as to why.