Need a DAW for my MAC, Am I stuck with LOGIC??

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
ive searched already for this answer but the threads were old, im stuck with a mac and aint finna buy a PC for this producing shyt.

If im stuck with Logic so be it (Pass the mustard... to complete my logic sandwich :jawalrus:)

any recommendation is much appreciated.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ive searched already for this answer but the threads were old, im stuck with a mac and aint finna buy a PC for this producing shyt.

If im stuck with Logic so be it (Pass the mustard... to complete my logic sandwich :jawalrus:)

any recommendation is much appreciated.

how much space do you have on your mac and does it have a good processor? if it does then dual boot windows on that b then you can enjoy all the daws, that is once you purchase legal copies and register them utilizing the provided serials keys from the original manufacturer to ensure authenticity :sas2:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
im just gonna learn Logic, i've already got it legally + all the sound packs. I had Fl studio but it wasnt the full thing. i should load windows onto my mac but fukk it.

nikkas in my hood looking for bangers

i need to start cooking. shout out to @nikkahs B. Wildin i've got some tips from your post in here