need feedback on this mix

ibrokemyneck

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Athens Ga
this beat right here is crazy af fam. very difficult to say since it's got so many different elements and layers. you've really out done yourself. If I have any mixing comments, i'd say the Kick needs more OOMPH (<100hz). I'd maybe consider a different hi-hat but that's just me. personally, i think i would make a change to the arrangment in regards to the hi-hat pattern and hi hat sample. it seems like we need a more clicky hihat than the one you have, and since the beat is kinda mix of a lot of elements you need something that "glues" them all together. maybe something that's more regular, like straight 1/8 tempo hihat rhythm. you might be border line with too many elements tbh fam. it's a little overwelming/i can't focus on a certain melody and it ends up not being as memorable as i'd like. :yeshrug: hope this is constructive enough. peace

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
^thanks. anyone else? i don't want to leave the beat up for too long.

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
i feel like maybe i would give the drums a lil more body/movement breh, the other sounds are straight tho, but the drum patterns seems a lil stifling to me. stunt on that shyt some