Netflix - Voltron: Legendary Defender

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
It's weird to me the old cartoons they decide to remake. Voltron was cool when I was 10 but even then my memories were it was a corny ass cartoon that had the same fight scene in every episode. Lions get their ass kicked, have to form Voltron; Voltron gets bytch slapped then gets the Hulk Hogan adrenaline rush; busted out the blazing sword and swings like Shinobi. Rinse, lather, repeat

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
It's weird to me the old cartoons they decide to remake. Voltron was cool when I was 10 but even then my memories were it was a corny ass cartoon that had the same fight scene in every episode. Lions get their ass kicked, have to form Voltron; Voltron gets bytch slapped then gets the Hulk Hogan adrenaline rush; busted out the blazing sword and swings like Shinobi. Rinse, lather, repeat
I mean if you look at the shows that are rebooted they were the most popular shows of the 80’s. Transformers, Ducktales, TMNT, He-Man, even GI Joe, and My Little Pony were probably the most popular shows of the 80s and have been rebooted several times over. Voltron was a very popular cartoon :manny:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I remember when s1 for this came out and everyone and the mother said it was so great even better than the original.:what: Then s2. and 3 followed and the adulation wasnt nearly as loud in fact it was considerably quiet. Then s4 is out to even less fanfare:russ:now there is 5? Didnt this shyt on start like 2016?

Tell me how that azz taste:sas1:

Last edited:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im on season 3, but I dont why this pisses me off but why cant dont they wear suits that matched their lion colors.:mindblown:
Power rangers always match why cant them.