NFL Sunday Ticket Available To Anyone That Can't Get DirecTV This Year.

Chill b

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
gamepass gives you a 7 day trail, I used it a couple years ago overseas it was so :ohlawd:

might cop again this year unless i find a better option

ManxOfxThexYear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My muthafukkin self
whats the deal with out of market preseason games?

shyt I just came in here to post this

Any brehs got the trick to watching these games? Trying to see how the young Steelers are progressing

Are preseason and postseason games included in NFL SUNDAY TICKET?
Preseason and postseason NFL games are not included with NFL SUNDAY TICKET, but you can find many preseason games on your local channels, NFL Network (channel 212) and ESPN (channel 206). Due to game availability restrictions some preseason and postseason games may not be available in your area, so check our program guide at directv.com/guide for more information.

Click here to see the full schedule of nationally televised preseason games.

In addition to live games, the NFL Network will also be re-broadcasting many preseason and postseason games, so check their schedule to find out when you can see your favorite teams

:francis:

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
here's the way to hack it using flex 2. first U need to change your apple ID to UK so u can use the UK version of apple store where they have the NFL Game day pass app. Once u download it,u can revert it back to the US.

when thats done open up flex and do these steps:

[FLEX HACK] NFL Game Pass (Ver 3.5) - SiNfuL iPhone
This site is timing out like crazy.. I can't imagine any brilliant Coli posters can explain the steps in here?

JLova

Veteran
Daps
I didn't get sunday ticket for the 1st time in close to 10 years and it was so liberating.