Nigerian Muslims riot over rumors of blasphemy; 4 killed

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need my little monopoly money.

I know Nigeria is growing, but this coexistence between Christianity and Islam is going to come to a forefront of violence.

just busting balls breh, but i doubt it most of these incidents involve the most radical and ignorant people in a few locations and as the economy and the country improves tensions would only die down

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
just busting balls breh, but i doubt it most of these incidents involve the most radical and ignorant people in a few locations and as the economy and the country improves tensions would only die down

Breh, radical and ignorant people are dangerous.

Look at America for example. A small, vocal religious fanatics have held a party as hostage for decades, and by extension, the rest of the country.

I honestly feel bad for Nigeria, they are on their way to becoming a global power, the last thing they need is a civil war and religious extremists running their country.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Sounds familiar...

I've seen the minority turn into the majority more than a few times in history and turn their countries alight.

:ld:

Nigeria will burn

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, radical and ignorant people are dangerous.

Look at America for example. A small, vocal religious fanatics have held a party as hostage for decades, and by extension, the rest of the country.

I honestly feel bad for Nigeria, they are on their way to becoming a global power, the last thing they need is a civil war and religious extremists running their country.

the religious zealots don't have that pull in nigeria and america a matter of fact but we'll leave that for another topic. the religous beefs in nigeria only started getting hot after the military dictatorship so if need be they can be put in their place again.