No thread about entire DNC staff ordered to commit seppuku?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I swear all the whiny "progressives" on this website are Conservatives.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm sure ignored member think's he's a progressive

:mjlol:

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They were talking about it in the DNC Chair Election thread which has basically become a thread on all things DNC

Who started that thread Fah? I think I saw that thread bumped a few times recently but didn't think much about it.

:yeshrug:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Does this signify real change? Cenk Uygur and John Iadarola, hosts of The Young Turks, break it down.
"Tom fired no one, but he made everyone resign.

Everyone. All current DNC staffers have been asked for their resignation dated April 15. Thus begins the epic rebuilding project of Tom Perez, first Latino ever elected to the top job at the Democratic National Committee.

When everyone resigns, Tom may be unpopular for a time in the Beltway. Tom will need loyalists like Xochitl Xinojosa, the Hillary press shop operative from Texas who engineered Tom’s win over Congressman Keith Ellison and Peter Buttengieg, the unknown prodigal Mayor of South Bend, Indiana who stole the show during the DNC chair race. Tom will need Keith and Peter, too, along with so many others if Tom is going to Make Democrats Great Again before the 2018 midterms.”*

Read more here: DNC Chair Tom Perez Is A Ruthless Winner | The Huffington Post

Hosts: Cenk Uygur, John Iadarola
Cast: Cenk Uygur, John Iadarola