Nobody playin that Drake mixtape anymore lmao

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
:francis: threadstarter stay telling ducktales

Drake rules 42 percent of the 50-position Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart (dated March 7), as the hip-hop star has 21 concurrent songs on the tally -- breaking his own record for the most simultaneously charting hits in the history of the chart. (The new chart will be refreshed on Billboard's websites on Thursday, Feb. 26.)

Seven more tracks from his surprise album If You're Reading This It's Too Late debut on the newest chart, joining the 10 already-charting cuts from the set. Thus, all 17 tracks from Drake's album are charting on the tally.

Drake Becomes First Rapper to Top Artist 100

His grand total climbs to 21 charting tracks, as he's also a featured act on four additional songs.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Shyt was like a crack high. It came and it went because its not a cohesive project. Just a group of songs thrown together,

Now I have to get another fix.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
cacadians MAD!
sjpIf7i.png
americacs mad that cacadians are running this rap shyt :heh:

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
I honestly don't know how yall can say some stuff with a straight face. So the tape is charting and breaking streaming records but you post with nothing backing up your statement whatsoever that ppl ain't listening to it no more?

We supposed to ignore all the memes and quotes and verses from tracks on the tape all over the gram and shyt? Smh self delusion ain't a hobby my nicca
bruh coli nikkas aint got no friends in rea life how u expect them to know whats going on outside of the internet

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
threads titles after drakes mixtape drop

- this mixtape sucks
- aint nobody listening to this mixtape again
- drake fell off
- nobody playing that drake anymore
- i repeat nobody bumping that drake album anymore
- that drake mixtape i listenend to for three weeks straight hasnt aged well i dont like it

WeDemBoyz

All Star
Daps
Nobody is playing Drakes album brehs :mjwhew:

Drakes songs arent on the top 100 played tracks on Spotify brehs :mjwhew:

Drakes whole album isn't on the the Hot R&B/Hip Hop Billboard list brehs :mjwhew:

That hasn't been done since The Beatles brehs :mjwhew:

Negged.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Since I don't frequent clubs, I'm hearing this on KDoT's Pandora station; ironically:heh:

...also, ironic of Drizzy saying Why you rappin' like you come from the streets:huhldup:

Unless, 10 Bands and Know Yourself is an ode to BMF and his 6 goons:lupe:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Content wise there's only like 3 songs worth going back to listen to.

And then Know Yourself is just a hook.

So 3 songs and a hook.

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta To New Orleans
Of course all the clubs are playing it... those DJs gotta get that industry payola money lol.

Negroes love them some Drake... of course all of them playing it everywhere. Despite all of the music everyone keeps claiming is out, most people 18-26 listen to the same 5-7 artists that everyone else listens to. :manny: