Nolan Bruder Rapes Teen Sister, Gets Slap on Wrist

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
What a real piece of shyt

nolan-bruder-rape-sispect-judge-william-h-follett-1024x538.jpg

In his confession, he said that his sister had refused to have sex with him. He said that he gave his sister high-potency marijuana known as ‘dabs’ to smoke, until she was so stoned she could no longer recognize him as her brother.

20-Year-Old Drugs, Rapes Juvenile Sister. Judge Says Embarrassment Is Plenty Of Punishment

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
fukk this sicko for doin this, but one observation about the article.

I swear you can't get so high off dabs that you think you're with a different person, fukk outta here.

I mean she coulda been high enough to fall asleep etc. But smoking weed ain't making you forget someone you're with is your brother.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
@Dre Space Age, fam, what's up with you and gruesome stories ? You have 5 threads on the 1st page of HL and they are all about murders. :whatmichele:
I don't create threads that often and this won't be a regular occurence. Just thought I'd make a handful that wasn't about fukking Trump or religion. This thread isn't about a murder. But how immoral the judge was to make the decision he made.

The other threads, most importantly the one about the father starving his son to death and feeding him to pigs isn't just about murder, but opens up a debate on how something like that could've been prevented. He was homeschool, strike one. There's something wrong with homeschooling if no one but the parents see the child. The child services people ignored his pleas for help. Strike two. The landlord saw all the cameras and shyt and didn't question it, strike 3, the father's employees even reported him and that fell on deaf ears. His great uncle lived there and did nothing about the abuse and got away with no punishment. The stepmother was able to get away with being prosecuted without the damning photo and video evidence of her abusing the child. The biological mother who ain't shyt, trying to raise money but refuses to have a burial or memorial for her son. Just fukked up shyt all around.

You are the only one complaining. Just hit the report button if you feel like I'm spamming but don't worry I'm done for awhile.

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
how is this even possible? incest rape = probation?

More importantly

Blue Lives Matter? :mjpls:
I saw this article on another board. They were making fun of the pic. I thought he looked like the average coli poster so posted it here too.