Now I See Why Shaq Always Hated on Dwight Howard

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Yeah Shaq underperformed but he still got 4 rings.

Dwight should be at least gotten 2. His physical attributes are off the charts but he never developed post moves and didn't have the mentality.

How did Shaq under perform? And why should Dwight have two rings? What years? You can tell the posters who didn’t actually see Shaq play

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did Shaq under perform? And why should Dwight have two rings? What years? You can tell the posters who didn’t actually see Shaq play
A focused & disciplined Dwight should have been unstoppable. Especially in the weak east/era for big men.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Just like every post you made you fukkin scum. I’m tired of you loser Kobe balls lickers acting like y’all have any right to denote anyone else. You and your borderline autistic “fanbase” would have their hands broken in front of each other if I had my way.
Don’t talk to Doc that way or you’ll have real life problems :ufdup:

Floyd Pinkerton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dwight's career could’ve been better than it was, but his career was generally a case of wrong place at the wrong time as much as it was him needing a jumper and at least 1-2 go to moves in the post. His game wasn’t what you want in your top scorer. He arrived in Orlando just as McGrady goes to Houston and the best player he gets to play with is either Rashard Lewis or a past his prime Vince Carter and eventually he needs back surgery. He gets to Los Angeles just as the organization turns into a mess and leaves after a season. Things started off solid in Houston but kinda fizzled out while he had knee problems & Har_en was really not interested in playing defense and was isolating way too much and now here we are. He’s still a lock for the hall of fame though. For a while it felt like he was an easy lock to predict for defensive player of the year and I probably would’ve voted for him to be the MVP in 2011. As it is though, he’s the only guy from 2006 onward to lead a team without a past, present, or future MVP to the finals.

Upsetting a heavily favored squad led by a prime LeBron at that.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Besides his back injury late in his career (due to the dumbass Laker organization rushing him back when he wasn’t fully recovered), Dwight’s main problem has always been himself. He was never consistently serious. Those serious moments he had were few and far between. He also didn’t know how to own up to his mistakes, and late in his career didn’t make the effort to stay in his role instead of thinking he was still prime #1 option Dwight. Combine that with the fact that his play became very predictable (gets ball into post, dribble and either turn it over, get fouled and miss free throws, or miss a dunk). He became a liability his last year as a Rocket. Currently, he’s thriving on a team not in the spotlight with no expectations and having a lot of fun without any time of pressure.