NY Started Grills, So Why Does The South Claim To Have Started it

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
What are you talking about? You said he was from the Bronx. He's from London and Brooklyn. I think you're confusing me with the OP you originally were replying to. No need to get disrespectful, especially when you're flat out wrong on your facts. And FYI, Rick claims both.
Ummm, no. Slick Rick claims the Bronx. Indubitably. He's an uptown rapper.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
y'all argue about the dumbest shyt to try and get plat threads, the thread says grills yet nikkas are bringing up when underground railroads members had permanent gold teeth :russ:

he might have m
What are you talking about? You said he was from the Bronx. He's from London and Brooklyn. I think you're confusing me with the OP you originally were replying to. No need to get disrespectful, especially when you're flat out wrong on your facts. And FYI, Rick claims both.
he might have came to bk first but rick was raised in the BX

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas will laugh at you wearing a "grill" in Louisiana. nikkas get permanent slugs in their mouths. You get no props for taking that shyt out. And like somebody said earlier, my great grandmother had gold teeth. People actually started getting gold caps cuz they couldn't afford dental work. Then eventually it became fashionable. I knew nikkas in 7th grade getting gold teeth, it didn't have nothing to do with New York, smh.
:mjlol: nikkas Is taking they real teeth out to put metal in they mouth?

:dead: @ somebody saying they can't afford the dentist but can afford GOLD. How backwards can you be

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you guys are arguing with a guy who pretends to be a gang member on a message board but outside of it he gets it in with rapist looking white guys?

300x300.jpg
Nah, tell me that's not that nikka