Obama is one of the most worthless presidents of my lifetime.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
who are you?
gcSGh3y.png
barnone the SCum fanboy

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
There were 16 Presidents that allowed slavery, 10 that sat through genocides, likely 30 that were raging racists, 4 that had no meaningful actions during their tenure, 2 that wrecked the economy entirely, and the previous White President lied to the international community and put us in a 10 year conflict in the Afghanistan and Iraq, but somehow Barack is 3 WOAT?! :dwillhuh:
Some of you need to take a high school government class :dame:

:whoa: Barack is a grown man, let that mans record and his work speak for itself, and then let people form their own opinions. i'm pretty sure obama would appreciate you trying to appeal to peoples emotions in his defense, but let go of his hand breh.

now, as it stands, Obama is the first president to enter and exit office with the country at war. people forget that the president is the Commander in Chief - true he runs the country, but his power lies in that he controls the military. that's the definition of commander in chief. so he basically kept soldiers at war for 8+ years non-stop, that responsibility lies on his shoulders the economic impact, the social impact, the global repercussions for being at war for that long...that's all on him :francis:

he's going around now on a "peace" tour trying to preserve his legacy, first president to pass gay rights, visit Hiroshima, visit Cuba etc etc...

history will judge Obama just like other presidents. but reality is what it is. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
:obama: got 97% of the Black vote and said he couldnt do anything special for us but got millions from George Soros and the LGBT and not only lead the charge for Gay Marriage but went on world tour pushing that shyt and now executive orders for trannies:scust:

If you are Black, voted for him, and okay with this, then you are a complete sucker, coward, and no use to our race.

Might as well call him you and the Democratic Party your Massa :mjcry:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
:whoa: Barack is a grown man, let that mans record and his work speak for itself, and then let people form their own opinions. i'm pretty sure obama would appreciate you trying to appeal to peoples emotions in his defense, but let go of his hand breh.

now, as it stands, Obama is the first president to enter and exit office with the country at war. people forget that the president is the Commander in Chief - true he runs the country, but his power lies in that he controls the military. that's the definition of commander in chief. so he basically kept soldiers at war for 8+ years non-stop, that responsibility lies on his shoulders the economic impact, the social impact, the global repercussions for being at war for that long...that's all on him :francis:

he's going around now on a "peace" tour trying to preserve his legacy, first president to pass gay rights, visit Hiroshima, visit Cuba etc etc...

history will judge Obama just like other presidents. but reality is what it is. :yeshrug:
who are are all these soldiers obama kept at war non-stop during his time in office? i'm sure their death count vs bush is irrelevant to them since bush didn't enter office with the country at war.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Please take your pom poms and go elsewhere. LMAO at morons still running with the "if you hate Obama you aint black narrative."

Take your ass back to the Democratic committee meeting. We off that BS over here.
Don't ignore 1/2 of what I said. You placed him as worse than slave owners, rapists, genocidal leaders, and both Bushes as well as Clinton. :mjlol:
That's what has me questioning your Blackness :scust:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
who are are all these soldiers obama kept at war non-stop during his time in office? i'm sure their death count vs bush is irrelevant to them since bush didn't enter office with the country at war.
Pretty sure it's relevant to them that their commander in chief promised to end those wars and didn't.

Especially seeing how there isn't any glaring evidence that justifies keeping the war going, and there hasn't been for years

Last edited:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:obama: got 97% of the Black vote and said he couldnt do anything special for us but got millions from George Soros and the LGBT and not only lead the charge for Gay Marriage but went on world tour pushing that shyt and now executive orders for trannies:scust:

If you are Black, voted for him, and okay with this, then you are a complete sucker, coward, and no use to our race.

Might as well call him you and the Democratic Party your Massa :mjcry:
My father still thinks Obama can walk on water breh :snoop:

Daps
Well. Considering Bush started a war for no reason, Bill Clinton and George Bush Sr. both pledged to stop the genocides happening during their terms, and then did nothing, and Reagan was the antiChrist, I'd say Obama isn't that bad. Certainly a massive disappointment, even more so with a Congress that's against him, but compared to the other Presidents during your lifetime, he's not that bad.

I really don't understand how Obama is a massive disappointment.

Some people have no idea what the Democratic party is all about.

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
I really don't understand how Obama is a massive disappointment.

Some people have no idea what the Democratic party is all about.

Listen :obama: was a plant breh. Its almost as if he was anointed by the NWO but got there earlier than expected. Why do you think they are literally guareeting Hillary. Trump has been throwing shyt against the wall for 9 months and surprised as shyt he got this far. Its gonna be so epic when he wins:wow:

So much is shyt hit the fan in DC:blessed:

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
obamaflint_whitehouse1_web2.jpg

:francis:

One of the few things I didn't think was a good look. You can't show up and say to people everything isn't as bad as it seems then drink filtered water knowing what they've been through for years.

Last edited: