Obeezy breaking down Obamacare to Kentucky Trump voter

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Obama should have pushed for a public option right out of the gate. They passed the ACA without Republican votes so I don't understand why a Public option was not part of the plan.

It would have been the first step to getting rid of private insurance companies. Healthcare in this country will not be solved until we have a true universal healthcare system like other modern countries.
bytch ass democrats killed that dream.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Obama should have pushed for a public option right out of the gate. They passed the ACA without Republican votes so I don't understand why a Public option was not part of the plan.

It would have been the first step to getting rid of private insurance companies. Healthcare in this country will not be solved until we have a true universal healthcare system like other modern countries.
2rnfpc8.jpg

giphy.gif

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

joe lieberman who campaigned for john mccain basically told obama if he comes at him with any public option talk he's not getting any reform so fukk off with that shyt mr president.

and other red states dems who ended up losing re-election anyway wanted no parts of that. and just like you see the public option as the first step to getting rid of private insurance companies, those moderate dems saw it the same way and were like :camby:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Inches

What I've come to realize is that its going to be impossible to destroy a multi billion $ industry. It just aint happenin any time soon.

℃ertifed

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm not sure I can take Ezra Klein seriously anymore. His 10 minute "I'm scared" videos of Trump and the pointless videos of "understanding Hillary" were just :scust:
Except, she was the better qualified candidate, and you zero-sum assclowns deserve all you'll get in the next 4 years.