Odds of Trump Impeachment or Resignation Now 50/50

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
i hear what both of you are saying.... we just had a department wide meeting (had nothing to do with politics, but with cacs everything is politics), and literally five (out of the 7) cacs in our department expressed immense loyalty to trump and that was all happening while his labor secretary was dropping out of the running (we were in a meeting so no one knew it at the time, but still).. i get it, i hear you.... however, i am not speaking from a place of what i've read in the comment sections of most news websites... i'm talking about living breathing cacs i work with all day long... they are not phased even slightly.... most incompetent? i agree with you... they don't .... they see obama as a million times more incompetent... this is your typical cac... and trump is still more popular in most conservative districts than the conservatives that represent those districts... unless trump does something way over the top or these republicans are tired of being in office, trump won't get touched....

i'm more scared of trump getting impeached than i am hopeful he will get impeached... by that i mean, if republicans really turn on him then he must have really did something truly disastrous... i just don't see it... cacnitive dissonance is rampant.....

Yep :wow:

a sizable percentage are gonna roll with this dude irregardless.. they don't give a fukk about any of these leaks/russia connect/etc. Because dude tapped into and opened the box on what this country really is.

impeach this dude and a percentage of this country explodes...

One of the reasons why I say irreparable damage has been done