Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
He should be pleading with Hillary to renounce the hawkish ideology that led to the needless death of his son, and will surely lead to the needless deaths of many more sons and daughters :francis:

Its not an anti-war interview you disrespectful a$$hole

Its a plead to the right to recognize all Americans as equals and to respect the sacrifice of their son who CHOSE to enlist in the Army even though nothing was pushing him towards it

But you are too busy trolling, one talking point at a time, to take into account basic human emotions like empathy.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Its not an anti-war interview you disrespectful a$$hole

Its a plead to the right to recognize all Americans as equals and to respect the sacrifice of their son who CHOSE to enlist in the Army even though nothing was pushing him towards it

But you are too busy trolling, one talking point at a time, to take into account basic human emotions like empathy.
I'm sure he would prefer his son not be dead at all. Respecting the sacrifice of servicemen and servicewomen means not sending them to die meaningless deaths in useless wars. It's perverted logic to think that the Commander-in-Chief satisfies their duty by just showing respect at funerals, which is what you do when you place the emphasis on the death and not what caused it. My empathy doesn't stop at Mr. Khan, but extends to all the mothers and fathers who had to bury their children, combatant or civilian, because of people like Hillary Clinton and their hawkish ideology. I would implore you to think of those families whose children have yet to sacrifice their lives.

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
I'm sure he would prefer his son not be dead at all. Respecting the sacrifice of servicemen and servicewomen means not sending them to die meaningless deaths in useless wars. It's perverted logic to think that the Commander-in-Chief satisfies their duty by just showing respect at funerals, which is what you do when you place the emphasis on the death and not what caused it. My empathy doesn't stop at Mr. Khan, but extends to all the mothers and fathers who had to bury their children, combatant or civilian, because of people like Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump and their hawkish ideology. I would implore you to think of those families whose children have yet to sacrifice their lives.
Fixed. Trump will continue the war machine just as strongly, if not more. The powers that be will never allow some pacifist to be pres. It is inherent in this country's identity to be warmongers.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Trump actually called for war crimes to be committed as well as still advocating torture as recently as this week:dead:

These trolls:dead:

We gotta be getting played.:jbhmm:

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Late but
“If you are a young African American disillusioned and afraid, we saw in Dallas how great our police officers can be. Help us build a future where nobody is afraid to walk outside, including the people who wear blue to protect our future.”-Bill Cinton
:what: WTF? Really?