JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:

@JJ Lions @Billy Ocean come look at your God

e908da92c754965b60b6a8c13b0be696.png

Right, goes along with what I've always said - http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

Whatever that page has as the winner on election day, will probably be right, unless you think 99% isn't accurate.

Right now it's:
Hillary - 58.7%
Trump - 41.3%

He closed the gap some, which usually happens around a convention. But we have Dem Convention coming and 3 debates where Hillary will strip away his manhood in front of the world. Unless you think Trump can debate policy? Be real. He'll be up on stage, with the usual lack of details, probably will get angry and lose control, etc.

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
:mjlol: MelbourneCAC got mad cos I dissed that ho Ivanka :russ: fukking p*ssy, you're trumpset now after hating him for months :what: Confused ass CAC :camby:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
@Ill

I tag u cuz u seem like the only true republican here.

Damn breh stereotyping me cuz I'm white :usure:

I'm actually not a true Republican though it may seem that way on this site. Fiscal conservative, social liberal but I cannot stand the Democratic Party. The one great thing is this election has finally opened liberals minds to the fact that their own party is enormously fukked up. Repubs already knew their party was fukked 10 years ago.

Anyway, in regards to your picture, I've seen it and I 100% believe he stands by that statement and this election is the fruition of it. If you watch his interviews (I'd seriously recommend watching the video from a thread that was just posted called "This video will get Trump elected") you can see how he actually is a genius and wants nothing to do with the Presidency. He's doing it because no one else stepped up to the plate and the establishment hasn't fixed itself. I'd vote Trump over Hillary every day of the week. However, I'm 70/30 going to vote for Johnson/Weld. I think the 3rd party has a great chance to hit certain metrics to bring them onto the same playing field as Dem/Reps.