• Poll closed .

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Thank you to all who voted for me. I truly appreciate it. :bpsalute:

As I noted back in August in this thread, this year has been very challenging for me as a person.

Back in late March/early April, I decided to remove myself as a member of a church I had been attending for 11 years. I was very involved in that church up until a few months before I left, and I was part of the ministerial staff and taught Bible study.
I left my church due to their right-wing evangelical views--views which I had directly or indirectly endorsed during my time there. :francis:

Those views never really bothered me until Ferguson (where I'm from) and subsequent instances of police brutality against African Americans. Specifically Philando Castile. :wow:

I had experienced being treated unfairly by police officers myself, and I was being treated like what happened to me...didn't really happen.

That, combined with their open endorsement of Donald Trump as "God's choice" for the presidency (which is illegal for a church to do), I decided to leave.

My wife stayed. :francis:
We're now divorced as of this past September. :mjcry:

I also lost several close friends in the resulting fallout. :snoop:

The only thing I originally came to the Coli to "shill" is my artwork (I'm a professional comic book inker part-time). I discovered Higher Learning and I've been here since. :bpbanderas:

Posting here, as I've said in the above thread, has been a form of catharsis for me...just to confirm to myself that I'm not crazy after being gaslighted for so long. :francis:

But anyways, thank you all for your votes. :bpsalute:

And thank you to the haters, #TrumpSet, and #ConspiracySet. I needed someone to sh*t on. :bpumad:

Much love :blackpblessed:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank you to all who voted for me. I truly appreciate it. :bpsalute:

As I noted back in August in this thread, this year has been very challenging for me as a person.

Back in late March/early April, I decided to remove myself as a member of a church I had been attending for 11 years. I was very involved in that church up until a few months before I left, and I was part of the ministerial staff and taught Bible study.
I left my church due to their right-wing evangelical views--views which I had directly or indirectly endorsed during my time there. :francis:

Those views never really bothered me until Ferguson (where I'm from) and subsequent instances of police brutality against African Americans. Specifically Philando Castile. :wow:

I had experienced being treated unfairly by police officers myself, and I was being treated like what happened to me...didn't really happen.

That, combined with their open endorsement of Donald Trump as "God's choice" for the presidency (which is illegal for a church to do), I decided to leave.

My wife stayed. :francis:
We're now divorced as of this past September. :mjcry:

I also lost several close friends in the resulting fallout. :snoop:

The only thing I originally came to the Coli to "shill" is my artwork (I'm a professional comic book inker part-time). I discovered Higher Learning and I've been here since. :bpbanderas:

Posting here, as I've said in the above thread, has been a form of catharsis for me...just to confirm to myself that I'm not crazy after being gaslighted for so long. :francis:

But anyways, thank you all for your votes. :bpsalute:

And thank you to the haters, #TrumpSet, and #ConspiracySet. I needed someone to sh*t on. :bpumad:

Much love :blackpblessed:

All other shyt aside, dope art bro..keep at it
You familiar with John Jennings and Stacey Robinson?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda