Official 2017 NBA Draft Lottery Thread

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
No way would I trade the #1 overall pick for Butler or George. Chicago and Indiana had their chance at the deadline. 2017 picks is off the table. You wanna make a deal, let's talk 2018 Nets pick or don't bother calling.

Also :laff:at all you who wanted Danny Ainge fired.

The 2018 pick is probably more valuable to the Celtics than the 2017 honestly. The chance at Bamba is a lot more beneficial to them right now than Fultz even.

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
I wouldn't trade next years pick, I'm extremely high on Bamba -

He committed to Texas yesterday.

I'm not sold on him possessing 'transcendent' potential like every keeps saying. In fact he wasn't even the best player on his own highschool team this year(Cam Reddish, who is a future NBA lottery pick, was the best player on the court in most games and he's a jr in hs)

So we'll get to see what he'll do when he's the focal point of the offense and how Shaka Smart uses him.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
How I think the draft on the top 10 will play out:

1. Kings - Fultz (Kings trade: 5 and 10 and get #1) | (Celtics trade #1 and Jae Crowder and gets Paul George and #10) | (Pacers trade Paul George and get #5 and Jae Crowder) PG13 doesn't sign an ext but Boston keeps a lotto pick.
2. Lakers - Ball
3. Sixers - Monk (While I think Philly could look into trading this pick, especially for Russell, I think LA won't pull the trigger and Philly will get the best fit.) This pick could be Jackson to LAL.
4. Suns - Jackson
5. Pacers - Tatum
6. Magic - Issac
7. Wolves - Fox (Not that I think Fox will be drafted by Minny, this is the perfect trade spot for a team needing a top tier PG prospect.) Minny will shop this pick. Denver is the team I can see moving to this spot with their array of assets. I would not be surprised if Dallas jumped NY to take Ntilikina at this spot. ) Expect Minny to reach out to Chicago but it's unlikely Chicago will trade Butler. Most interested teams: Brooklyn, Knicks, Mavs, Suns, Pacers, Pistons, Nuggets and Magic. Need: Quality young vet at either SG or C. Think Avery Bradley level.
8. Knicks - Ntilikina (Fox would be ideal at 8. He would be the player most coveted for NY. But Ntilikina is a legit possibility for NY and is probably their guy at this spot. )
9. Mavs- Lauri M. (While Ntilikina is their guy, there will be a run on PG's especially if Issac and Monk go early. The Mavs could consider D. Mitchell as well as he does have very good two way potential with excellent work ethic.)
10. Celtics - Zack Collins (Good chance that Oylynk could be gone for a big pay increase and this will make center a position of need for them. Boston will consider Jarrett Allen and Ike Anigbogu to get looks especially if Collins is off the board.)

by your picks,..i hope dallas is dumb enough to be on trading up and wants to give the wolves noel for that pick.

art barr