Official 2017 NFL Free Agency Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Eh,harris is old and slow at this point. His best years are behind him. Doubt he's much of a factor for the pats.

But definitely a fukk you move by him to the Jets.

Especially for the way they released him out of nowhere when camp had already started.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I would like my Texans to ink Mario Williams and put him on the inside with Watt to form a complete iron curtain on that line.

Clowney Williams NT Watt Mercilus
:birdman:

Would like to see Mario come back home and finish his career, he might be too old to rush the passer but I'm sure he can still stuff the run which is all he would be needed for as an interior lineman

3rd Koast Kang

Superstar
Daps
I would like my Texans to ink Mario Williams and put him on the inside with Watt to form a complete iron curtain on that line.

Clowney Williams NT Watt Mercilus
:birdman:

Would like to see Mario come back home and finish his career, he might be too old to rush the passer but I'm sure he can still stuff the run which is all he would be needed for as an interior lineman

:camby: line is straight DJ reader and christian covington>>>>washed up ass mario williams

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Historic season coming up. I can feel it.:banderas:.

Eh,harris is old and slow at this point. His best years are behind him. Doubt he's much of a factor for the pats.

But definitely a fukk you move by him to the Jets.

Especially for the way they released him out of nowhere when camp had already started.

There was no reason to cut Harris. Good pick up by New England. Terrible move from Mac and the Jets.