S.M.B 4 EVER
marvel_black_panther_legends_series_figure_2.jpg

marvel_black_panther_legends_series_figure_3.jpg

22500006_1905454576440827_8202674356040499200_n.jpg

DCUfkZeXkAAwG2h.jpg

Code

Banned
Daps
Anyone else annoyed that marvel is just doing the same hero vs evil hero formula for this movie?

They've done it for every single origin movie but I honestly thought this was gonna be different

Code

Banned
Daps
Yall trolling?

Hulk vs brown hulk
ironman vs silver ironman
antman vs yellow antman
black panther vs yellow panther

Its lazy af

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall trolling?

Hulk vs brown hulk
ironman vs silver ironman
antman vs yellow antman
black panther vs yellow panther

Its lazy af
Superman vs. Zod
Wonder Woman vs. Aries
Logan vs. X-24
Most of Dragonball Z
Terminator vs. Terminator

It isn't something exclusive to the MCU, it's a common trope, especially in the fantasy/superhero genre.

Klaw is supposed to be the main villain anyway.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People have become transparent as fukk with the whole "I'm tired of seeing ___" bullshyt. As if every blockbuster movie doesn't go by a formula of some sort.

Like I said before nobody was saying that shyt about Logan and in that movie he literally fought a clone of himself....Nobody would have been saying that shyt about the Affleck version of "The Batman" if they'd gone through with Deathstroke as the villain. Nobody every says that shyt about Cap vs Bucky in The Winter Solider.

Hell, nobody was saying that shyt about Killmonger until that shot with him wearing the suit.

*edit*

These nitpicking trolling motherfukkers must despise shyt like Star Wars, every other James Bond film, and most Star Trek films.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
People have become transparent as fukk with the whole "I'm tired of seeing ___" bullshyt. As if every blockbuster movie doesn't go by a formula of some sort.

Like I said before nobody was saying that shyt about Logan and in that movie he literally fought a clone of himself....Nobody would have been saying that shyt about the Affleck version of "The Batman" if they'd gone through with Deathstroke as the villain. Nobody every says that shyt about Cap vs Bucky in The Winter Solider.

Hell, nobody was saying that shyt about Killmonger until that shot with him wearing the suit.

*edit*

These nitpicking trolling motherfukkers must despise shyt like Star Wars, every other James Bond film, and most Star Trek films.
That's my gripe with it though. Since it's such a common trope they could've done something different. Its a missed opportunity. They could've done something different with it visually other than color it gold. Gave him a mane or something :pachaha:

shyt, they could've just put horns on it and made the cowl look similar to this
xVqAqp8.png

Code

Banned
Daps

*edit*

So emotional over a comicbook film, relax fam

Obviously nobody was saying shyt about killmonger because he doesn't have a identical black panther suit in the comics...are you stupid?

Logan is a bad example, nobody is praising Logan's villain lmao

Why are you using a hypothetical batman movie, use the one everyone loved: dark knight and its incredible villain

Cap and Bucky don't have identical character designs, you can't be this stupid

The most iconic villain of all time is from Star Wars, good job proving my point