Official Dean Ambrose WWE Championship Celebration Thread

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
I already gave him kudos on a non :trash: performance last night :obama:

Luckily for him of course there were two other far more talented performers in the ring to make him look plausible :ehh:

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
I already gave him kudos on a non :trash: performance last night :obama:

Luckily for him of course there were two other far more talented performers in the ring to make him look plausible :ehh:

he's had great matches all year outside of WM vs Brock which i will admit was trash but that's cause it didn't get enough time

the match he had with HHH was way better than that HHH/Roman snoozefest of a match

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
he's had great matches all year outside of WM vs Brock which i will admit was trash but that's cause it didn't get enough time

No, no he has not. I'm not a big Reigns fan but Roman is a much better worker in every category than Ambrose and it's not even arguable. He has outperformed him at every PPV this year sans WM, but even then it's close.

His entire feud with Jericho was :trash: They gave him 30 minutes at Payback in a no dq match suited specifically for his gimmick and he somehow managed to deliver one of the most drawn out, top 5 most boring matches this year, KO carried him to a decent match at the RR, he has had no other singles matches at PPVs this year, because they know he's :yawn: status and the most :trash: in the ring out of all the main eventers, and one of the worst on the active roster. I can't even remember anything about him on RAW other than his consistently awkward, sloppy ringwork and awful promos. It's remarkable though, I have never heard a crowd consistently pop so loud for a wrestler when his music hits only to be :snooze: for the entirety of the actual match itself.

Call me a hater, I call it like I see it. I'll admit, he hasn't been as bad since he became champ, so maybe he's improving. :ld:

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
No, no he has not. I'm not a big Reigns fan but Roman is a much better worker in every category than Ambrose and it's not even arguable. He has outperformed him at every PPV this year sans WM, but even then it's close.

His entire feud with Jericho was :trash: They gave him 30 minutes at Payback in a no dq match suited specifically for his gimmick and he somehow managed to deliver one of the most drawn out, top 5 most boring matches this year, KO carried him to a decent match at the RR, he has had no other singles matches at PPVs this year, because they know he's :yawn: status and the most :trash: in the ring out of all the main eventers, and one of the worst on the active roster. I can't even remember anything about him on RAW other than his consistently awkward, sloppy ringwork and awful promos. It's remarkable though, I have never heard a crowd consistently pop so loud for a wrestler when his music hits only to be :snooze: for the entirety of the actual match itself.

Call me a hater, I call it like I see it. I'll admit, he hasn't been as bad since he became champ, so maybe he's improving. :ld:

difference in opinion :yeshrug: his non-gimmick matches to me are entertaining and he's better in-ring than Roman IMO

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Xanny champ vs Dolp Zilga :leon:

glad to see the E try some different shyt for a change