nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Definitely May 7th. That'd be 3 years, which makes sense.

2022 would be too long a wait

Nah, I think May 1, year prior. This will be their go-to franchise for a while. They need something in that Iron Man spot. May 21 probably the next Avengers flick. The first one after changing of the guard

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Nah, I think May 1, year prior. This will be their go-to franchise for a while. They need something in that Iron Man spot. May 21 probably the next Avengers flick. The first one after changing of the guard
Zero complaints from me

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Another Black Panther villain I completely forgot about, for yall's consideration

Solomon Prey
Born in the African nation of Wakanda, he excelled in school and was of the few native Wakandans to leave the country. He was educated at Harvard University in the United States of America. It was there he legally changed his name to Solomon Prey, choosing the name Solomon for the wisdom it represented. Considering himself a great observer and manipulator, he regarded his education as merely supplemental.

When he returned to Wakanda, he romanced Tanzika, an enemy of Black Panther. Prey became a wealthy crime boss, starting drug trafficking in Wakanda by utilizing his contract in the US Wakandan Embassy.

Solomon had Dr. Kaza implant cells into his back and hands, which grew into wings and claws. This process was painful but he refused any pain killers.

solomon-prey-5.jpg

solomon-prey-2.jpg

solomon-prey-4.jpg

solomon-prey.jpg

Sounds like they could make him into a War Dog gone rode, with a lotta fukkery added

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Well, I knew you weren't talking about Cap or BP, but since the whole convo was regarding who was stonger/better fighter among those three, rather than just any ole person that Spiderman may or may not have ever fought in the MCU or strictly comic books, your out-of-left field flyers comment....made only sense to you and you alone. So....you see how you scum.
:manny: fine whatever. now you know

doublex

Pro
Daps
2021 is way too long. I'm going with 2020.

Marvel has been pretty reliably spacing their trilogies 3 years apart for a while now, though.

Spider-Man
(2019) is a recent exception but that's because of Sony.

Phase One:

• Iron Man (2008)
  • The Incredible Hulk (2008)
  • Iron Man 2 (2010)
  • Thor (2011)
  • Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)
  • Marvel’s The Avengers (2012)
Phase Two:

• Iron Man 3 (2013)
  • Thor: The Dark World (2013)
  • Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)
  • Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)
  • Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)
  • Ant-Man (2015)
Phase Three:

• Captain America: Civil War (2016)
  • Doctor Strange (2016)
  • Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017)
  • Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)
  • Thor: Ragnarok (2017)
  • Black Panther (2018)
  • Avengers: Infinity War (2018)
  • Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018)
  • Captain Marvel (2019)
  • Untitled Avengers Film (2019)
Future Films:

• Untitled Spider-Man: Homecoming Sequel (2019)
  • Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (2020)

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Marvel has been pretty reliably spacing their trilogies 3 years apart for a while now, though.

Spider-Man
(2019) is a recent exception but that's because of Sony.

Phase One:

• Iron Man (2008)
  • The Incredible Hulk (2008)
  • Iron Man 2 (2010)
  • Thor (2011)
  • Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)
  • Marvel’s The Avengers (2012)
Phase Two:

• Iron Man 3 (2013)
  • Thor: The Dark World (2013)
  • Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)
  • Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)
  • Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)
  • Ant-Man (2015)
Phase Three:

• Captain America: Civil War (2016)
  • Doctor Strange (2016)
  • Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017)
  • Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)
  • Thor: Ragnarok (2017)
  • Black Panther (2018)
  • Avengers: Infinity War (2018)
  • Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018)
  • Captain Marvel (2019)
  • Untitled Avengers Film (2019)
Future Films:

• Untitled Spider-Man: Homecoming Sequel (2019)
  • Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (2020)

I hear that, but wasnt that before they had the 3 movie a year format? It just seems like a shed load of movies will be out before we get another BP film.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I hear that, but wasnt that before they had the 3 movie a year format? It just seems like a shed load of movies will be out before we get another BP film.
Technically the entire final act of Infinity War will be a Black Panther film. That's already his third marvel appearance in two years. Then you have the release avengers 4 in 2019. There will have 4 Black Panther appearance in just 4 years. So if they only wait until 2020 for that sequel thats not a very long wait actually. 2021 might actually better to give it more to be well written and hyped.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
fai
Technically the entire final act of Infinity War will be a Black Panther film. That's already his third marvel appearance in two years. Then you have the release avengers 4 in 2019. There will have 4 Black Panther appearance in just 4 years. So if they only wait until 2020 for that sequel thats not a very long wait actually. 2021 might actually better to give it more to be well written and hyped.
fair point.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
IGN had a interesting take on who could be the villain in BP2
http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/02...slay-the-villain-who-should-follow-killmonger

They picked madam slay. Mainly to hop on the female empowerment wave. Killmonger brought up the problems black folks are dealing with in general but madam slay could bring up things that black women are dealing with. A "sympathtic" villain for black women could definitely work and she also has ties with killmonger so he could return as well if they wanted him to. They'd have to upgrade her outfit for the feminist tho :heh:
kTAI4aG9_o.jpg

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
IGN had a interesting take on who could be the villain in BP2
http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/02...slay-the-villain-who-should-follow-killmonger

They picked madam slay. Mainly to hop on the female empowerment wave. Killmonger brought up the problems black folks are dealing with in general but madam slay could bring up things that black women are dealing with. A "sympathtic" villain for black women could definitely work and she also has ties with killmonger so he could return as well if they wanted him to. They'd have to upgrade her outfit for the feminist tho :heh:
kTAI4aG9_o.jpg

She would also need muscle.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
He's overconfident and stubborn. Those are flaws. He's basically a morally sound Dr Doom. He doesn't need allies. In the MU, he doesn't fukk with many. Reed is like his best friend, he did respect Cap. He and Luke are close. Blade is cool....that's about it.

On top of that, when he's without his support system he can go off the deep end sometimes. See Strung Und Drang by Priest and (imho) parts of Hickman's run.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Namor in BP2 would be a rush job especially explaining his kingdom and then having a reason why he's against T'Challa

but who knows.

I'd say keep it grounded for the 2nd one and Namor for the trilogy

so maybe Kraven or Achebe

I think the tough part with Namor is that he's the no-brainer character to make asian [to appeal to those chinese/japanese/korean markets] which may mean a reluctance from higher ups to feed him to Coogler [who has no qualms to killing villains] b/c they will be thinking of branching him off. Especially if Aquaman does well and Universal [who i think still has the Namor rights??] wants in on the festivities.

What would end up happening is them needing a 2nd villain to be the "actual" villain that BP/Namor team up against after whatever 'misunderstanding' has them at each other's throat. And yea, that'd be a bit too much going on, and i don't care for BP 2 being used as an advertisement for a Namor franchise either.

Now if Coogler is given free reign to use Namor as a villain, with no fukks given like with Klaue and Killmonger, then i'd be for that. Even then, he'd prob have to be introduced in a prev movie, bc i ain't tryna see time taken away from the Wakandan characters