Official WCW Nitro Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Either I been having an odd week or the struggle was so bad that I can't remember what even happened on last week's raw. Was that the one with cena hyping up during the hall of fame panel?
Yea, i only caught the first hour. shyt has been :snooze:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the October 28, 1996 edition of Nitro, during the Luger Booker match they blur out when Bischoff says WWF.

Random thing I noticed, because I see they keep WCW commercials, but skip out on how to get one of the advertised merchandise and the commentary also say the numbers of phones that are probably inactive.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
On the October 28, 1996 edition of Nitro, during the Luger Booker match they blur out when Bischoff says WWF.

Random thing I noticed, because I see they keep WCW commercials, but skip out on how to get one of the advertised merchandise and the commentary also say the numbers of phones that are probably inactive.

A lot of shows are like this. A lot of these edits are probably from the VOD days a couple years after the name change. ECW November to Remember they edited out the F everytime Styles mentions WWF

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Do they have those weird ass Hogan Nitros when he was coming out in all black during the shyt days feuding with Dungeon of Doom?