Oklahoma GOP candidate proposes euthanizing the poor

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Though he's playing the "I was hacked" card now. Use your own judgement. :heh:

Oklahoma GOP candidate blames hackers for Facebook post proposing euthanasia for disabled people

default.gif

NOOR AL-SIBAI
15 MAY 2018 AT 16:17 ET

A Republican gubernatorial candidate in Oklahoma proposed euthanasia for people on food stamps who are too disabled to work.

In a Facebook post made by a page purporting to be for OK governor candidate Christopher Barnett, the administrator initially posted a poll about food stamp requirements — and then made comments claiming euthanasia is a solution to the “issue” of the poor and disabled.

In a post made by Tulsa resident Lisa Schwart, screenshots of the thread from the
Chrisforgov campaign page that shares a name with Barnett’s campaign website revealed the comments.

“Most receiving food stamps work, or are disabled,” a user commented on the poll post. “Some are elderly.”

“The ones who are disabled and can’t work…why are we required to keep them?” the Chrisforgov account responded. “Sorry but euthanasia is cheaper and doesn’t make everyone a slave to the Government [sic].”

Defending his now-deleted comments, the account admin mused as to why American taxpayers should “have to keep up people who cannot contribute to society any longer?”

“Obviously, I’m not saying the Government [sic] should put these people down,” the Chrisforgov account wrote, contradicting its earlier statement. “I’m just saying that we shouldn’t keep them up.”

“If they can take care of themselves without Government assistance, great,” the comment continued. “If not, let them starve and die. Easy as that.”

Though the comments have since been deleted, the account admin wrote that they “stand by” the remarks in the poll thread, and later that day wrote that the interaction had been “fun.”

Oklahoma GOP candidate blames hackers for Facebook post proposing euthanasia for disabled people

I can think of some people on here who would probably be on board. :mjpls:

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
so again, my question to the right is why is abortion so evil...? it is okay to let people starve to death, but a woman who knows she can't care for herself let alone a baby should not be allowed to terminate that pregnancy? the right seethes with anger at the idea of abortion but is delighted with the idea of torturing poor and disabled people to death... sickening, really... and i'm pro-life... i'm just not a pro-birther....

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I never understood "killing off the poor people" line of thinking. Capitalism cannot exist without poor people. They're needs to be someone hungry enough to do the work that you need to capitalize off of. If you kill off the poor people you will either become poorer or there will be a new group of poor people. Unless you will create a robot labor class, and we've seen in the movies how that ends up working out :dead: