Oklahoma Sooners starting RB Rodney Anderson accused of rape UPDATE: Charges dropped, she lied

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
So they refuse to hold her accountable because they are afraid of pushback from women’s groups:stopitslime:

I’m all for a culture of respecting women and in no way assaulting, harassing or abusing them...

BUT this shyt is wrong as well.

Ppl try and act like there isn’t a HISTORY of white women getting black men JAILED and KILLED over false accusations.

My dude almost got done wrong like Brian Banks and many others, and he will get no solace :snoop:

Last edited:

HonoredOne

All Star
Supporter
Daps

She's a disgusting human for real for this shyt. I'm not going to call her anything but a calculating & manipulative devil.

Sad how we can't even hold evil devils like this accountable because of the justice system & backlash.

Brothers gotta really start using discernment & vet these women ladies to protect themselves as much as possible.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Report: OU RB's accuser told friend that accusation could be 'great' for political career

One friend told police Thornton had said “this would be a ‘great thing’ for her political career following the Air Force,” The Oklahoman has learned. The friend told police Thornton had said “female-empowered political organizations would love something like this.”

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-ou-r...5.html?src=rss

How cold can you be? :wow:

Beyond even shame.