Oldheads....Lets talk about 50's 90s-2002 run

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
here's my rundown of me knowing him...i was in high school in the late 90's

I first got wind of 50 via mixtape with him on a Nas track this was before he got shot...so I tried to get more of his music..mind you this is pre youtube age/smart phone so you had to have a good mixtape connect...

Then he started dropping fire mixtapes and came out with how to Rob......Im latino so of course I was a Pun/TS fan and Pun was the only one to son 50 "and to that 50 cent rapper very funny ha ha gets your rocks off cause you know if real life i'll blow your mothafukking head off...straight up i dont make makes songs about people i dont like if i make a song it will be about how i beat your muthafukking ass...and that would be the name of that shyt too..."how i beat your muthafukking ass featuring tony sunshine"

so i cooled off on 50... but he kept putting out heat. had a track in 02' on a mixtape called "against the grain" which i had on repeat..then in like 03' the DVD era came and I remember having a dvd about him and gunit it was sooo fire i was an instant fan ...he was still street and gunit looked unfukkitable ....terror squad dissolved after pun died and there were few cliques that were "real" lox being the other.

Anyways...i was never a huge fan of em but he signed 50 and that's when shyt really took off but then he got super commercial and his whole demeanor changed he shedded a lot of his crew that he came up with (band em' smurf fiasco)...and he would outwardly disrespect yayo and banks and that kinda had me like whoa ...

long story short i was a fan then after he blew and changed up i stopped messing with him GRODT was the last penny he saw from me.

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
Heard him first on radio with How to Rob it did not get much radio play.
It was controversial and Ghostface replied to it on the last track of Supreme Clientele with what we now know is Raekwon's voice disguised.
The song was on the In too Deep soundtrack. In 1999
50 cent does not have a run in the 90s whatsoever.

Also he that this cool song called ' Rowdy Rowdy" on the same soundtrack kind of shouting and embracing all regions and using a little South slang and embracing the South.

Didn't hear anything about him.
His shooting made very little noise in media at the time. Because he was essentially a nobody.

The South was blowing up and we saw some of the initial catering to the South from MY after stuff like Big.Pun s Mr. Serv On etc.