Organic Explains Why He Had To Stop Head Ice Battle

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Ice battled, he would've done himself no favours, because let's not forget - when URL left Ice without opponents, it was KOTD that booked him battles. Plus he would battle once on UDubb and get one cheque, while he can battle regularly on KOTD as the champ and get paid properly.
Couldnt agree more fam, i wrote something similar elsewhere.

To add, URL has always thrown shade/complained about artist working on other platforms.

This really seems like Ars knew this early on and just kept quiet to up the number of tickets so he should be the one catching heat not organik

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Couldnt agree more fam, i wrote something similar elsewhere.

To add, URL has always thrown shade/complained about artist working on other platforms.

This really seems like Ars knew this early on and just kept quiet to up the number of tickets so he should be the one catching heat not organik

I need one of these so-called woke muthafukkas to explain that to me. Yeah, I love black business and love that these brothas built that shyt up from the ground up and will support but once shade and all that other bytch ass shyt gets thrown around, I'm not trying to hear that. And I also get it about building up the brand but they still have made exceptions. You can throw in business all you want and even throw in race but the fact remains, they did brothas like Ice dirty and really didn't need to. Especially since they let nikkas like DNA and Clips go wherever and do whatever (no shade to them).

Last edited:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Do your history.

Or... I could just close my eyes and remember what happened.
Smartmarks. Arguing with the acrobats over circus life. :aicmon:
Psychosiz - Wikipedia

I was at GrindTime. We secured the venues for several GrindTime events and alot of other boring behind the scenes stuff. Yes, Organik was there.
I'll leave it at that... cause anything else I say is just gonna make it seem like I'm poking at Organik.

I didn't address this thread any further because Arsonal addressed it himself in his battle with Lux. And, unsurprisingly, his thoughts aligned with my own. So there is little else to say on it. Same reason I don't watch KOTD is the reason I minimize interaction with its fans.
Not tryna go back and forth with KOTD :cape:cause I already know what that is... as evidenced by this recent Diz/Hollow '******' fiasco.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Or... I could just close my eyes and remember what happened.
Smartmarks. Arguing with the acrobats over circus life. :aicmon:
Psychosiz - Wikipedia

I was at GrindTime. We secured the venues for several GrindTime events and alot of other boring behind the scenes stuff. Yes, Organik was there.
I'll leave it at that... cause anything else I say is just gonna make it seem like I'm poking at Organik.

I didn't address this thread any further because Arsonal addressed it himself in his battle with Lux. And, unsurprisingly, his thoughts aligned with my own. So there is little else to say on it. Same reason I don't watch KOTD is the reason I minimize interaction with its fans.
Not tryna go back and forth with KOTD :cape:cause I already know what that is... as evidenced by this recent Diz/Hollow '******' fiasco.

You called him a white non-rapper and there is evidence of him rapping and he had songs out. Regardless of the politics you know and all that, it's not like there is no proof of him doing that. If you know this other shyt, then say it. It's no thing. Respect to you and what you know in battle and what you have done and agreed, we don't have to do a back and forth. But don't make generalized statements to people who don't know then say some shyt because we don't always know what goes on behind the scenes.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS