Out of Touch ALL DAY EVERY DAY

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Regarding the screwy finish to Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker at WWE SummerSlam last Sunday, Vince McMahon felt like The Undertaker had to win this match but he didn't want to beat Lesnar straight-up.

The decision was made for The Undertaker to be the winner and then they were all about trying to figure out a way to have Taker win without actually beating Lesnar. This is why they came up with the finish that went down.

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
I doubt we needed double talk to describe something ee all saw plain as day
Full blown heel takwr j til mania would be interesting eapecially if it led to a program with stang
Probably 90 percent we'll get Taker and Sting. Hopefully it'll be a full (or part-time 2 months at least) blown feud to end both of their careers.

With Taker being the heel, he gets to call out Sting at his leisure and it will do more than recent call outs to him. I see both of them in shape to pull of the last great matches of their careers and these minor feuds are to increase subs, sell Wrestlemania way ahead of time, and get into ring shape early to carry the money feud.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Probably 90 percent we'll get Taker and Sting. Hopefully it'll be a full (or part-time 2 months at least) blown feud to end both of their careers.

With Taker being the heel, he gets to call out Sting at his leisure and it will do more than recent call outs to him. I see both of them in shape to pull of the last great matches of their careers and these minor feuds are to increase subs, sell Wrestlemania way ahead of time, and get into ring shape early to carry the money feud.
Im sure taker could carry sting to a classic even though there is no chance sting pinning taker under vinces watch

Its be an amazing thing though that the only two guys to pin taker at mania would be brock and sting

Lets just enjoy the ride and fukkery