Outrage As Some Baltimore Students Attend School In Frigid Classrooms

arXiv

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
Send your kids to school in - temperatures brehs :yeshrug: the parents are 100% to blame for this...
What are the parents' other options? For some it's send their child to school, pay for a full day of child care or stay home with their child and put their jobs in jeopardy. I just don't think it is that simple. The school district has a responsibility to provide safe classrooms for children to be in and they are failing to do that. Not parents fault.

arXiv

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
The Baltimore school district should receive more money from the state and federal government no doubt. But failing to have proper heating in schools feels like the result of mismanagement of the dollars that the district already has. I don't know if more money simply fixes the problem in this case.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Send your kids to school in - temperatures brehs :yeshrug: the parents are 100% to blame for this...
if school isn't canceled they're supposed to go to school you dipshyt. when i was in school it only got cancelled when you couldn't get to school safely: sleet and snow on the road and sidewalks creating hazardous conditions. really cold weather isn't a problem inside if the heat is on.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
What are the parents' other options? For some it's send their child to school, pay for a full day of child care or stay home with their child and put their jobs in jeopardy. I just don't think it is that simple. The school district has a responsibility to provide safe classrooms for children to be in and they are failing to do that. Not parents fault.
How about you keep your kid home on a freezing day? :yeshrug:

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
if school isn't canceled they're supposed to go to school you dipshyt. when i was in school it only got cancelled when you couldn't get to school safely: sleet and snow on the road and sidewalks creating hazardous conditions. really cold weather isn't a problem inside if the heat is on.
Risk your kids safety to send them to a cac school brehs

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Maryland has a $43 billion budget. Hogan has specifically tried to choke Baltimore City in the last 3 years.