Pablo Escobar's son reveals his dad "worked for the CIA selling cocaine"

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
The CIA shouldnt have ever been trusted I cant understand the passes being given just because some of yall hate Trump.

because we hate Trump or because we don't want Trump to fukk with our money, our jobs, our livelihoods, our safety/security and our future ?

Guy, unless you have been in a war or worked closely with wounded veterans, you know 0 about the effect of wars. I know all politicians are corrupted, but Trump is not even a politician. He's just an opportunist trynna use people lives to fatten his pockets and expand his net worth.

Daps
because we hate Trump or because we don't want Trump to fukk with our money, our jobs, our livelihoods, our safety/security and our future ?

Guy, unless you have been in a war or worked closely with wounded veterans, you know 0 about the effect of wars. I know all politicians are corrupted, but Trump is not even a politician. He's just an opportunist trynna use people lives to fatten his pockets and expand his net worth.

Because Clinton didn't vote yes on the war in Iraq?

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I don't know why people put it past governments to do shady shyt. The British government was fukking selling opium (which is basically heroin) to the Chinese. And when the Chinese tried to stop it, they came back and overthrew their king to continue doing it.

Daps
Where did I even mention Clinton ? You're surely gilding a vote over Clinton huh ? How about lifting sanctions from Russia for a profit ?

You didn't have to. .. she's the natural alternative to a vote for Trump since they competed against each other during the election.

Why mention voting for Trump then? Makes no sense....

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
The CIA selling drigs to the black community isn't enough for the average liberal coli retard to tarnish their credibility. In fact the average HL retard still thinks the people that run the CIA are NOT into drug running, human trafficking and global pedo networks.
Did the CIA just show up with coke all tuxedoed out :ohhh:

Man that would've been cool to see:ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Believe a guy like this could infiltrate a Columbian cartel and make multiple trips with kilos of cocaine brehs :russell:
0311-george-jung-tmz-3.jpg

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
The CIA selling drigs to the black community isn't enough for the average liberal coli retard to tarnish their credibility. In fact the average HL retard still thinks the people that run the CIA are NOT into drug running, human trafficking and global pedo networks.

Wonder if Netflix will make this a series....:francis:

Only 89,000 views over 5 years......:sas1:...right.

Last edited: