Pardon My Ignorance but Is It Illegal to Talk About R3v0luTi0h?

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
it has no analogy to a place like the US where you can do that every four years just by getting out of bed. A revolution in America would involve taking out the actual government not just changing the players and amending the constitution which can all be done peacefully. And a lot of people would defend the current national government. You'd have basically a Second Civil War
im not really saying that a revolution in america is easy, but that revolution is a broad term, and that whenever there is a rapid, broad reaching change that occurs outside of the normal political system, it can be considered a revolution. in a world where there are more than one kind of government, there, quite naturally will be more than one kind of revolution. sometimes societies are set up in a way that practically everybody outside of the government has a stake in the revolution succeeding, or at the very least has little to gain from the status quo.

but i agree that america is organized in such a way that it serves a lot of the people's most important interests and gives people ways to peacefully affect change, thereby making revolution much harder. typically in the 21st century, only fringe groups are angry enough to die for change.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Are you referring to me? Because, if so, than you couldn't be more right.

That said, however, I'm still curious about certain things.

What are you curious about?

Just be careful about the questions you ask in public forums.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Unless you enjoy the prospect of being held without trial I'd advise against talking about here, or on the phone. THEY'RE WATCHING!

AND LISTENING

Aje

All Madden
Daps
Reppin
Don't Believe the Hype
What are you curious about?

Just be careful about the questions you ask in public forums.
Understood. I was just curious to what extent one could theoretically discuss it.
Unless you enjoy the prospect of being held without trial I'd advise against talking about here, or on the phone. THEY'RE WATCHING!

AND LISTENING

Revolution can be viewed as sedition, which is punishable by death.
:ohhh:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I mean, what are the exact laws that pertain to such a discussion?

Immortal technique talks about it but hes been kinda quiet lately. :usure:

Youd better fight for an angelic revolution to effect the minds of friends effected by demons. Once the populace is in tune with what is right and just, everything else falls in place.