Paul Ryan made Trump apologize....SAD!!!

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's getting antsy. Making enemies everywhere. Can you imagine how smug Ryan's facial expression must have been when getting the call from the White House that they're going to publicly apologize?

Ryan: Trump was 'very apologetic' for promoting Fox show that called on me to resign

House Speaker Paul Ryan said Thursday that President Donald Trump was "very apologetic" after promoting a television segment during which Fox News host Jeanine Pirro called on Ryan to step down for failing to deliver enough votes to pass Republican's Obamacare replacement bill.

“He actually was very apologetic,” Ryan said on "CBS This Morning" about Trump's endorsement of the program, during which Pirro also said Trump was not to blame for the American Health Care Act's failure. “He said, 'I had no idea she was going to talk about that. I thought she was going to talk about something else.'”

“So, really, it was completely coincidental,” he said, adding that Trump told him that he expected Pirro would deliver a monologue about Russia.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ryan is dumb as hell if he believes that. I firmly believe Trump knew what ol girl was going to say ahead of time, but to keep Ryan in good graces for unity and to appeal to Ryan's ego, he apologized and acted like he didn't know.

of course he knows trump did that shyt. everyone does. that's what makes it feel so good. trump comes out looking stupid as fukk. it's like your child swearing up and down he didn't eat the cookies with crumbs and chocolate chips smeared on his face.