Pennsylvania Mom Helped Man Kill, Dismember Her Daughter

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
Shyt found here on this site,

full
:mjgrin: What the fukk are you even doing in HL if you lack the discernment to spot a fake tweet that is so poorly made...this shyt is straight out of MS paint

:hhh:And so? They are advertising a kids book...from the content of your posts id say they have the right demographic

you're dusty godless little ass aint slick
:mjlol: And you kneeling before cracker Jesus or Sand Cac Muhammad the lord and savior of our slave masters is a much more intelligent position ...fukk outta here

and stop with those dog-whistle 'queer protection' buzz words

'...blah blah blah oh I am not homo/pedophobic blah blah nlah...'

'...everybody homo or pedo can fukk whoever...we should be tolerant...blah blah blah'

'...dont knock till you try it blah blah
blah just have an open mind blah blah blah'
:usure: yeah...nobody said all that...quit making shyt up...i stated facts i can back up with hard data...can you say the same???

'...its hetorsexuals that are evil blah blah blah...if your againts queer-pedos and everthing else its hate blah blah blah'

Your retarded little agenda is clear as day--you're only playing your got-damn self thinking you're fooling anybody

The promotion of fakkitry is a crime
because fakkitry leads to genocide

According to UN by laws genocidal politics is a crime

I will be reporting this site and many others to interpol for the blatant promotion of genocide

Yall wanna stalk my post, well I am taking notes too
:picard: Wait what?.... who are you again nikka??

and yes queers and pedos are linked and usually promoted together

Heterosexuality/normal or natural life can exist without pedos

filthy queers cannot exist without pedos--its a known fact--the majority of queers were raped by pedos

but you already know shyt like that
thinking you're slick and every's here stupid

you might aswell stop being a hypocrite and come out the closet with your shyt

fakkitized clown b*stard:pacspit:

:gucci: You need help brother...something is seriously wrong with you...this is the second time today ive seen a post and realized that mental health is just not being taken seriously enough..log off and make an appointment.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin

We didn't find results for "parents love us,but they are not the only ones" in Books.
Here are results from All Departments,

This nikka actually made a fake Amazon book ad just to promote his agenda :skip:

:pachaha: now thats dedication....fake tweets,fake Ads...all to do the "righteous" work of an invisible sky daddy whose top commandment is "do not lie"

:deadmanny: unbeleivable

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Are you guys normal people? Do you ever feel guilty for having relatively normal upbringings and lives because every time I read the news, I feel like shyt for having a normal, good life.

This is fukked up.

Piffery

All Star
Daps
hey thats hybryd-cac culture:manny:

only thing thats different now is the media coverage--even that sometimes is limited too

if folks only know
Nothing to do with being white, remember the story from last year with the black women killing and putting her children in s freezer?

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
:russell:weak as usual

But first and foremost
I dont need no got-damn help from soulless fakkitized clown nikkas like you

thats for damn sure

:mjpls:trying to psycho analyze me with that cheap 'siegman fraudulent'...oh you need mental help..crap is the weakesst trick in the book

and its funny how you're trying to psycho analyze when the psychiatric manual had YALL fakkits listed as mentally ill up till the 80s

it was changed not because of sciense but because of lobbying by fags

so stop projective you're damn fukkery on me and research that filthy lifestyle you're nut ass is living

you gonna have to dig deeper inside your trick bag to keep your filthy queer-pedo agenda from being exposed

matter of fact its already exposed

the jig is up

the rest of the world is on to yall little queer-pedo filthy games

its just sad that all these encestors are being put to shame because of sack of shyt 'no honor having' maggots like you

if these encestors who fought for us knew that there would be a day so many of yall damn negros would degenerate to useless no 'honor having' fakkitized cokeheads
they woulnd have wasted their time

Anyway with every post yall put up trying to brainwash of cover yall tracks the worst it looks for yall fakkitized negro shills

you're only playing your damn self

you and your little fakkitized coli click aint moving nothing

thats why yall thirstily stalk and eagerly wait for my next post but seem to not be able to put me on ignore eventhough yall claiming Im a troll and dont agree with my responses

its the same three of yall nut ass completely fakkitized cokehead opologist nikkas

the jig is up clown nikkas:pacspit:

yall should hear from interpol about all that genocidal shyt yall been pushing out here
:picard: Youre a very sick individual bruh making fake tweets and amazon ads for books that dont exist...i beginning to think you have issues because of your own latent homosexuality thats why you fighting it so hard

giphy.gif

200.gif

:mjgrin: I bet that got you worked up.....congratulations :dj2: you passed