Peryon J Kee aka PJK :: MMG new hookman sound like Magnolia Chop/S.U.C.

CAVEMAN

PyrexPyramid
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans/Bay
dont know nothing about the boy or where he's from yet, but he's got that classic lazy Texas/New Orleans hook sanging style, like in a similar vein as Magnolia Chop from the N.O. or them classic Screw tape boys

^^ this the first one i heard him on, & honestly I could imagine his hook being from the UGK original

^^ wish somebody better than Stalley mediocre ass got this, but Peryon's hook is toooooooo beautiful

makes great throwback ridin music, & keeps a dose of the struggle in there. he was the best thing bout Gunplay's new album to me. I just downloaded some of his old tapes, i'll holler after sifting thru them. but anybody know anything bout him?

CAVEMAN

PyrexPyramid
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans/Bay
so seems like he's originally from Louisiana, but then randomly AP.9 of the Mob Figaz from the Bay was putting him on back in the day.
then obviously he's got strong Miami Dade connections with Gunplay & claims the 305 in numerous songs

& then he pops up on this random LA Piru anthem with YG & Slim 400:

so I'm gonna assume that Hurricane Katrina prolly had him moving round the country. which seems to have gotten him some interesting connections & pedigree. I wonder whether the H-Town influence in his sound comes from actually staying out there too then.

this one is pretty dope too with a random cac from Dallas: