[Poll] Should Smileys & Picture's Be Disabled In The Knowledge Forum

Should Smileys & Picture's Be Disabled?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Only smiley's, pictures related to the discussion are fine.

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
How do you guys feel about having smiley's & embedded pictures disabled? We want the Knowledge forum to just be an adult discussion forum where you have to express yourselves with words & have real discussions instead of just posting smiley's and pics. Vote!

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
smilies should be disabled in the knowledge forum

but certainly not pictures, especially pictures of science related stuff (pictures of the universe/planets/stars/Nebulas etc are beautiful breh)

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I think disabling smilies is not gonna convince someone to have an "adult" conversation. things seem fine so far, but it also wouldn't bother me if they did get disabled in KTL. embeddable pictures/vids definitely should be enabled though like this dude tom said

cook

Banned
Daps
One of the complaints about this board is that it's all smileys and there's no intelligent discussions or threads. Just wanted to float this idea out there to see where everyone stands.

Thanks for the feedback

Go vote for the forum name if you haven't!

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Nah it's always a vocal minority that does most complaining in any venue. People who are satisfied with products or services are much less vocal.

I can't see how some pictures or smileys would prevent intelligent discussion.

Also this shouldn't be a sub forum it should have its own section to raise views.

The smileys and the pictures are what separates you and makes you different from the competition. Why make yourself the same as the competition

Status
Not open for further replies.