Porfirio Rubirosa, the afro-latino Dominican playboy who inspired the creation of James Bond and the brand Ralph Lauren

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
56% spanish european
39% african
The other 5% indegenious

These results belong to my older brother, who everyone in here would immediately call russian or a CAC. Im a darker complexion but im what a typical dominican looks like, most ppl look at me and instantly say YOU DOMINICAN RIGHT

Our grandfather from our mother side is what you coli retards would call a 'black dominican", him and all his brothers are 6'3 and higher. Me and my brothers are all 6'2 and higher with these similiar dna results. Can you see where im going with it?

If our results read 40% african and 40% european which side will the coli feel comfortable with? Do we really have to ask you bums for an opinion?

You know what makes things easier? Just calling ourselves DOMINICAN. We truly dont give a fukk about color. YOU GUYS DO There was never a jim crow era in DR. No segregation no widespread racism besides what trujillo did

Im sorry but the problem most of you black americans in here have is that black anericans have no culture or identity. You guys share american culture with the rest of the world while us dominicans can point towards things that belong to us and only us.

Dont be mad at us, congratulate haters
:ehh: Well done .You checked all the Tariq tether points.

✅ - can’t be black. We’re Dominican
✅ - Black Americans don’t have culture
✅ - Descended from Africa

Last edited:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s fuccking amazing a whole bunch of human beings lived entire full lives before I was born. Damn. The world does revolve around me. Yes it does. We know this. But damn.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
You know what makes things easier? Just calling ourselves DOMINICAN. We truly dont give a fukk about color. YOU GUYS DO There was never a jim crow era in DR. No segregation no widespread racism besides what trujillo did

Dominicans are the most brainwashed people on earth, any Haitian that's worked over there will have a horror story they can tell you about the racist abuse. Even how they talk about it, 'what trujillo did', next to Boers and Israelis with the latent fascistic tendencies.

56% spanish european
39% african
The other 5% indegenious

These results belong to my older brother, who everyone in here would immediately call russian or a CAC. Im a darker complexion but im what a typical dominican looks like, most ppl look at me and instantly say YOU DOMINICAN RIGHT

Our grandfather from our mother side is what you coli retards would call a 'black dominican", him and all his brothers are 6'3 and higher. Me and my brothers are all 6'2 and higher with these similiar dna results. Can you see where im going with it?

If our results read 40% african and 40% european which side will the coli feel comfortable with?
Half you mf's are just Haitians who chose to adopt Spanish names :mjlol:

He's also conveniently leaving out the high level of inbreeding that goes on in the DR in an attempt to keep their kids 'light'. They have the highest levels of Dementia/Alzheimer's in the Caribbean, I wonder why.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
56% spanish european
39% african
The other 5% indegenious

If our results read 40% african and 40% european which side will the coli feel comfortable with? Do we really have to ask you bums for an opinion?

Im sorry but the problem most of you black americans in here have is that black anericans have no culture or identity. You guys share american culture with the rest of the world while us dominicans can point towards things that belong to us and only us.

Was with you till the bolded. You sound like a fukking idiot. There is no american culture without black culture. Many dominicans are also influenced by black american culture and aesthetics

You sound like a stupid fukking cac/misinformed buffoon

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Was with you till the bolded. You sound like a fukking idiot. There is no american culture without black culture. Many dominicans are also influenced by black american culture and aesthetics

You sound like a stupid fukking cac/misinformed buffoon

The fools got a Jay Z album pic talking about no culture...

Budda

Superstar
Daps
56% spanish european
39% african
The other 5% indegenious

What belongs to Dominicans?? Because your most played music is Jamaican via Panama for example...

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Oh ok? Trigueno? thats cool. Again . Black or white ? Ya motherfukkers narrow it down to 2 options but then ya want to act crazy when you get hit with facts. Look at those results and tell everyone here in coli terms. Black or white?

When you see someone on the street do you ask for DNA results to determine if they are black or not?

Hold up did you just say Dominicans don’t care about color? :dahell:

I refuse to ever set foot in that country again due to how I saw the dark skin Dominicans were treated in comparison to the light skin ones. shyt was shameful. Quit lying to yourself.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
The fools got a Jay Z album pic talking about no culture...
just calling ourselves DOMINICAN. We truly dont give a fukk about color.

@Budda He's not Black, he's Dominican, race doesn't apply to him.

:skip:
yea hes that nikka in mad men...i didnt really like his performance in "The Town"...something was just off
its not the GOAT...but its definitely top 10-15...ive known this shyt by heart since i was a little nikka
nikka do you just wanna go back and forth? We all know a lot of these females nowadays are on the low demons and there's plenty of dudes who end up suffering for it. You making it sound easy and simple when its not
Nikkas talking bout lil b only got a scratch on his face, how about the lumps n bruises on his upper body???? Nikka got stomped the fukk out lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.