Post dope beat videos

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Some of my beatmaking vids...

heres the playlist if you wanna peep em all

damn cat, you've got some dope beats. that ross one stands out, there was a tyga one, one of the making a bangers and the samples, the trap beat was dope too. I was worried at first because the first couple beat vids you had someone of a slow tempo or slow pace but the sequences were dope, then as I watched the rest you had some average paced, avg tempo beats.

SlurRty

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NJ x NYC
damn cat, you've got some dope beats. that ross one stands out, there was a tyga one, one of the making a bangers and the samples, the trap beat was dope too. I was worried at first because the first couple beat vids you had someone of a slow tempo or slow pace but the sequences were dope, then as I watched the rest you had some average paced, avg tempo beats.
word thanks btro... subscribe got new ones comin soon

HypeMan

HypeMan
Supporter
Daps
From my solo days, 2 years ago:

This is how my current set up looks like:

I got the KrK Rokit 8 Monitors, a Macbook Pro, Logic Pro, Fl Studio 12, Focusrite 2i2 Audio Interface, a Vinyl Player, Akai MPK61, and upgraded from the MPC Renaissance to the MPC Touch. I currently have a dual boot, I got Windows 8 and Mac OS on my Macbook, I make beats on both Logic Pro (Mac), and Fl Studio 12 (Windows).